Gz to paragon. No matter how hard Blizzard tries to shove the '10 and 25s are the same' statement down our throat, that will never be the case. And I don't buy they believe that themselves, they just want make everyone equal for more sub, when obviously that is not the case, nor it ever will be. If normals are any indication last 3 bosses are such a facepalm on 10man it's not even funny. Difference is enormous. If they can't balance normals properly, i find hard uit to believe they can balance hcs.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I do NOT want to be an ass but isnt it easier to "find" (Paragon did not find it they just reduced) 10 extremly good players than 25? I do not understand how there arent more 10man guilds competing.
    Ask yourself this question, why is it realistically only 4-5 guilds that are really even competing for world firsts in WoW raiding? It's because nobody else really cares enough to put forth the effort. There are lots of people who simply can't be bothered to put 1-3 weeks of their life on hold 2-3 times a year to compete in WoW and whether your want to believe it or not, that's what it takes.

Chances are these guilds would still be where they are today even if 50-100 more guilds adopted their raiding schedule and commitment during new content, but there wouldn't be such a disparity in boss kills between the top 3 guilds and the top 50 like there are today.

These players are of course very skilled and knowledgeable, but when it comes down to it they are just far more committed/care about being the first guild to clear something in WoW. People completely forget about the time aspect in this game, and trust me it makes a huge difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Paragon only recruits Finnish players.

BL, USA population: 313 million
    Paragon, Finland population: 5,3 million

Now, do the calculation of finding 10 world-best-players instead of 25, when your country has that few people.
    Yea. But lets say I want to create a guild to compete for world firsts. Would it be easier for me to find 9 great players or 24? I do not give a single fudge where they are from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    Imo you can't proclaim to be the truly best guild in the world as long as you have guilds like method, blood legion and paraogon being so close in terms of progress. All you can really say is that you're either the best 10 or 25 man guild.

However you used to be able to say that you were the best guild in the world if you got world first on 25 man heroic, simply because no 10 man guilds were even close to the top 25 man guilds.
    Well, Paragon may not be the best guild overall (as there is 25 and 10 man raiding guilds), but they are, currently, the world first guild to kill Twin Consorts, and that is a fact.

Gratz.

Quote Originally Posted by phyx View Post
    Gz to paragon. No matter how hard Blizzard tries to shove the '10 and 25s are the same' statement down our throat, that will never be the case. And I don't buy they believe that themselves, they just want make everyone equal for more sub, when obviously that is not the case, nor it ever will be. If normals are any indication last 3 bosses are such a facepalm on 10man it's not even funny. Difference is enormous. If they can't balance normals properly, i find hard uit to believe they can balance hcs.
    Does it matter if last three bosses are facepalm in 10, if the first 9 are facepalm in 25?

Just watched blood legion primordius video... yeah 25m is really tough... /facepalm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    Just watched blood legion primordius video... yeah 25m is really tough... /facepalm
    Just because they played flawelessly? Lol. This coming from a 10 man raider.

10+ Year Old Account
    paragon rocks! u can do this guys!!

Primordius went down fast as shit both on 10 and 25 man, what's your point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Paragon only recruits Finnish players.

BL, USA population: 313 million
    Paragon, Finland population: 5,3 million

Now, do the calculation of finding 10 world-best-players instead of 25, when your country has that few people.
    Finnland is also snowbound and dark 6 out of 12 months a year. Not hard to raid 24/7, or to find people who're good at computer games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Finnland is also snowbound and dark 6 out of 12 months a year. Not hard to raid 24/7, or to find people who're good at computer games.
    thats a pretty bad argument ppl still have jobs, families and what not...

Quote Originally Posted by scwasp View Post
    Primordius went down fast as shit both on 10 and 25 man, what's your point?
    Nothing, but just saying that the last 3 bosses in 10m are any more faceroll than in 25m is ridiculous. Look at paragons setup, 3 paladin 2 priest 2 warlocks, now bring a 25m raid with 8 paladins, 5 priests and 5 locks and we can talk...

as long as BL loses and there is much butthurt and rustling of jimmies, it's all good

Deleted
    btw that loot from twins staff for everyoneeee

10+ Year Old Account
    And Paragon comes ahead, like always.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    THAT is the reason why they are good? Even if Paragon played nonstop this week...can YOU get 11/13 in 72 hours, even if you spread out those 72 hrs over a month? And the reason they are good is because the sun doesn't shine in Finland and they have no other option in life than raiding 24/7? Oh man...
    "In your thread - aggrevating you" - You care too much.

You can be sure that they played non-stop, with sleep breaks and nothing else. I did it for two expansions, and simply grew out of it. They've the time and the equipment. Mains decked in 520s, and alts in 500-510, as a regular raiding guild you wont reach this gear in the first week... it'll take you 2 months. And you also wont have the perfect setup every day for progression.

People should stop treating them like semi-gods. If anythings, credit is worth giving for their stamina and focus over these long raiding sessions.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2013-03-17 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Hopefully paragon wont get world 1st on lei shen or ra'den..Already tired of them, although they're skilled players, nonetheless.
    They will because there's not enough serious 10 man guilds to compete with them.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Nothing, but just saying that the last 3 bosses in 10m are any more faceroll than in 25m is ridiculous. Look at paragons setup, 3 paladin 2 priest 2 warlocks, now bring a 25m raid with 8 paladins, 5 priests and 5 locks and we can talk...
    Your post doesn't make much sense but Exodus had 5 affli locks and 4 shadow priests for their Primordius kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoro67 View Post
    And Paragon comes ahead, like always.
    Their first and only world first this tier? wow....

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffles View Post
    They will because there's not enough serious 10 man guilds to compete with them.
    True obviously, but the same was also correct in 25m for the hardest encounters ingame, like lichking HC and ragnaros HC; so maybe you start giving people some credit for their achievements and not discredit all the other players. The content is quite hard and every guilds going more than 2/13 HC this week is fairly good at the game.