Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunhild View Post
    gratz to envy!

off topic: Does envy still have some players from Ensidia?
    Thanks! and yes we still have Caleb :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sockem View Post
    Because Lappe is saying that limited attempts have little impact on the lifespan of a boss, meaning that Ra-den has survived longer than Lei Shen and Ragnaros due to his difficulty and not due to the limited attempts.
    Ra-dens survived this long more due to the amount of bugs than the limited attempts I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    are you suggesting that Ra'den deserves a place on that top5 list seeing as how he is still not defeated?
    ra-den isnt complex fight (aka not "hard" in that sense), it just needs gear.

Deleted
    You know how people talk about how you could just make a piece of rock with a billion health and damage and call it "hard"?

Ra-den is what you get when a designer thinks that's actually a really good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    You know how people talk about how you could just make a piece of rock with a billion health and damage and call it "hard"?

Ra-den is what you get when a designer thinks that's actually a really good idea.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/ga...in-browder.jpg

Infracted; Don't post off-topic images (by Sonnillon).
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-10 at 12:23 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post

And people who never saw the fight would still claim that said rock was the best boss ever because he was oh-so-unkillable and challenging.

Deleted
    Get a group of 10 HC geared paladins.. You can take everything with that amount of holy damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Secrecy View Post
    http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gamelife/2009/08/dustin-browder.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/MIj6o.gif

Infracted; Don't reply to a MEME, with another one. (by Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-10 at 12:27 PM.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Seriously, these guilds claim every last tier boss that they get the world first kill on is the hardest ever.
    Envy had Ragnaros World 3rd and Method World 2nd.... so much about your theory.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    if lei-shen had a cap of 50 pulls per week like LK HC did, i still think it would've fallen in the same time as it did now (atleast for us). all pull limits do is remove the headless "ok lets just pull" tries and "hey, lets try this weird shit tactic"

Did you ever pull pre-nerf al'akir for real? if you did, then you should understand
    Literally zero chance 25m Lei Shen would have died in the same amount of time on a 50 pull per week design.

Seeing as how you guys killed it on your second week of attempts, I guess youre saying 10man died in 100 pulls or less (or at least could have)? Interesting.
    Last edited by rigginsbear; 2013-04-10 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rigginsbear View Post
    Seeing as how you guys killed it on your second week of attempts, I guess youre saying 10man died in 100 pulls or less (or at least could have)? Interesting.
    Please don't .__.

Warning; If you feel that someone is starting a 10 vs 25 discussion, please report the post and move on. (by Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-10 at 12:57 PM.

Deleted
    I guess youre saying 10man died in 100 pulls or less (or at least could have)? Interesting.
    Oh boy, here we go again. Thanks for derailing the thread <3

Warning; If you feel that someone is not posting on-topic, report the post and move on. Don't make a post about it. (by Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-10 at 12:54 PM.

Literally zero chance 25m Lei Shen would have died in the same amount of time on a 50 pull per week design.

and i guess you're saying that your every pull was after checking fraps and thinking for a good 30-90mins between every pull? interesting.

I don't know, I think it's fairly interesting point, it falls within the scope of this thread and I would love to see an answer.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted

Did you even read the post you quoted?

Just wondering, because it clearly says that the pulls would have been quite different.

This is silly, the number of pulls required to down a boss differs completely depending on skills, and strategy used, even luck. It is not a real indicator of whether the boss is easier in 10man or 25man.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfsaf View Post
    bug trio with kri last was the hardest boss ever; anyone denying this is a self inflator.
    haha, true dat...I remember trying that a few times...I also remember shortly thereafter giving it the "ye olde fuck this shit."
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it sound like rigg is just here for a fun debate and lappe is being snide to everyone of his comments? Odd when BL has the rep for being rude.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    Odd when BL has the rep for being rude.
    Where does this even come from?

Deleted
    Ofcourse Lappe is going to claim LK was the most challenging boss since he misses when Paragon was playing 25mans and actually was in on the competition(even if they dominated it), now they are competing against noone which is why he is being nostalgic.