Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    She has one of the best model of the game, that's all.

Do you think that is true? If Sylvanas were simply a male elf, turned into a Forsaken, and was looked exactly the way she did now, except no breasts, slim body, and small face, but a burly, Sith Lord looking Elf, would people even care about her?
    No, cause male belfs looks gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post

It's not so much that she's 'female' so much as she's 'every guy gamer's fantasy'.
    I agree with this view.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you can base it so heavily on her looks; the night elves have a leader that dresses sleazy as well and she doesn't get as much attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    People still really liked her even before her model change, and the last model had pretty modest clothing.
    Hint: she didn't originate in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly, I'd say. Look at some of her fan art, for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    I don't think you can base it so heavily on her looks; the night elves have a leader that dresses sleazy as well and she doesn't get as much attention.
    The night elf female leader hardly ever does anything, is married or "taken" for that matter (often a death sentence to idols in countries where those are popular) and doesn't fit the whole dream girl thing anywhere near as good as Sylvannas does.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Mostly, I'd say. Look at some of her fan art, for example.
    Its hard to find one with her wearing pants :S

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even see why people like her, and never have. Sure, her backstory is very important in regards to the scourge etc but sometimes people go on about her that she is some sort of sex symbol

It's all about the undead t&a.

I'd probably like her even more if she was a guy.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    The only thing I supported Sylvanas in was killing Arthas, probably the only character which was more unbearable than her.
    When he did shit, it got done although in the end his efforts turned out halfhearted as the good in Arthas was holding him back. Sylvanas just created a lame copy of the scourge with none of the cool stuff. She doesn't even have the power to raise dead non-humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    It certainly helps!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd tap it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think her being female has anything to do with it, I like her character, she does what she can to further her race, knowing most of the other races would rather see them wiped out.
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand