Deleted

How to quickly change glyphs/talent tree ?

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to quickly change my talent points/glyphs (Like some kind of add ons or macro that would allow me to preset profiles, and just click them to swap from one to the other)

The only handy thing I found so far is /castglyph xxx but it doesn't even work if the glyphe's name contains more than one word...

I'm kinda lost, I would apreciate if someone could light the way,

Thanks in advance for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Voltneu View Post
    Hello,

I'm looking for a way to quickly change my talent points/glyphs (Like some kind of add ons or macro that would allow me to preset profiles, and just click them to swap from one to the other)

The only handy thing I found so far is /castglyph xxx but it doesn't even work if the glyphe's name contains more than one word...

I'm kinda lost, I would apreciate if someone could light the way,

Thanks in advance for your help

Blizz made it so that people are not allowed to automate the glyph changing system that's why everytime you need to change a glyph and you get an error you need to reload ui thats because blizz doesn't want the addon to access something that it is trying to.
    Progression 25h raiding Mon-Thurs 9PM - 12EST http://www.twitch.tv/cantoo Unholy/Blood DK.

I think Blizzard doesn't want us to automate re-glyphing/talenting and I don't think such addons exist.

Deleted
    Well i'm sad now, but we can still use the /castglyph macro, I just need to find how to get the glyphIDs (I tried with wowhead, it didn't work)