SUF range indicator issue

Hey guys,

Just got 5.2 SUF addon and was playing around with it while following some tuts on youtube. Once finished, I ran into an odd issue in PvE only. I play melee so I'm on top of my target most of the time, however the target frame is faded as if I was out of range. Tested in both heroics and lfr. I reloaded ui and restarted as well - same result. I turned oor fading off for the time being but would like to get to the bottom of this if possible b\c oor fading is neat in PvP.

Bump for help!

Deleted
    Which spells are set as range reference spells? Are you sure the fade is caused by range and not something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    Which spells are set as range reference spells? Are you sure the fade is caused by range and not something else?
    Uhh I didn't even look as far as that so I'm not sure what you're referring to. I just set the OOR indicator to ON and set opacity for the fader.

Deleted
    I think I remember SUF having reference spells for range, but I might be wrong; I don't use it anymore, so I can't check myself. If you set the range fader to 100% opacity, does the fading still occur?