Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    trolls and tauren for me. they are the reason why i could never play a druid when i was horde.

I have to say Worgen as well. I was looking forward to it so much when they first announced Cataclysm, but the released form was such a letdown. I'm not a huge fan of the Tauren either, but everything else I'm pretty happy with.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

I'd have to go with Orc. I always thought they were annoying when I first started playing... >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst female models in WoW are: Dwarf > Tauren > Troll > Gnome

3 way tie between human, gnome and dwarf. all are just.....fugly. with gnome having a slight lead on absolute worst.

Deleted
    Worst atm would be troll and orcs, though overall do I like all, just that they could make an huge update in models, that would do huge on all models. ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how people can hate FemDwarves or FemOrcs. Those are actually my favorite models in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll female.

I don't hate them, I just find it kind of annoying when you look at the alpha troll female model, then look at the troll males, and THEN look at the females. It looks wrong.

Actually, this applies to worgen and draenei females to, its just that trolls were first with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Gnome... because gnome.
    Don't diss ma smexy noams
    I vote for orc female. They are terribly in need of a revamp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren/Dwarf. I don't think I need to say more.

Deleted
    Worst model quality or ugliest model?

Tauren female model love invisible collisions and Dwarf female is unattractive. Or big headed Panda female...
    Last edited by mmoc8f3b353ca4; 2013-03-11 at 06:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen.

But about female orcs, i agree that there are only 2 decent looking faces, rest are damn ugly,same with hairstyles . I think also it would be great when blizz would add to barber that troll-female irokez for orcs ladies. But i love my hardcore strong anime-lady. Best look in game if we are talking about plate armor

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    As someone who plays 2 of them i must say tauren female. Texture's and animations aside i simply couldn't force myself to do pet battles on any of them because of /cry sound. I have no idea how blizzard even made that sound to begin with. It sounds like rhino that got hurt in private parts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Troll female.

I don't hate them, I just find it kind of annoying when you look at the alpha troll female model, then look at the troll males, and THEN look at the females. It looks wrong.

Actually, this applies to worgen and draenei females to, its just that trolls were first with it.
    I know what you're aiming at, but I'd rather see the Troll males more like their female counterparts. I can't stand those scrawny, hunched over crybabies. The Forest Trolls of Warcraft II were total badasses, they were muscular and stood tall. I would totally roll a Troll if those were playable. Sorry to say it, but the Darkspear Trolls are like their retarded cousin.

Anyway, my vote for worst female model... hmm, I guess Draenei. Because they don't look anything like their male counterparts.
    But going by texture and customization I have to say Human and Orc need an upgrade, they're really outdated.
    Last edited by mmoceb1605b3cd; 2013-03-11 at 06:21 PM.

Deleted
    Gonna have to say Tauren, looks like the whole model has a grand total of 3 polygons!

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen worst, followed by Orc.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Worgen, Dwarf, Troll and Gnomes are all pretty bad models. Once again Humans are also way too edged. I also don't like Blood Elves, they're so thin that you can practically break them in half with a single karate chop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I guess Draenei. Because they don't look anything like their male counterparts.
    Why the hell would you change the model that is good? The males look like walking refridgerators, change them. They didn't have to be so large.

My main is a female human Paladin. I like that the female humans aren't sticks like blood elves, but I really wish they would create something in between the two. Human females are sort of...boxy and it doesn't do justice to certain xmogs. While blood elves are way too skinny, they're at least proportionate.

I wouldn't say humans are the worst female model, but I just wanted to get that complaint out there. I always thought orc females were pretty ugly.