10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

So create your Isekai Character.

So been reading a lot of Manga, and frankly as a MMO player I feel isekai is a genre aimed for us.

If you are not familiar with Isekai, it's where a Human from our world wakes up in a Fantasy World with Game rules. Lots of Anime/Manga based on the concept.

So create your Isekai Character.

- What MMO/RPG would you be from.
    - What Character, Race Gender, Class, Level, ect?
    - What Tropes in the genre?
    - What setting? New World (overlord), Reincarnation ("KONOSUBA"), Trapped in a MMO (Log Horizon)...

I think my Rogue from Ragnarok Online.

I know most people here would immediately jump to "Oh Warcraft!!!", but I think Azeroth would be awful.

The world is constantly at war, with extremely powerful entities constantly trying to destroy it, and cities, people, and the general populace getting destroyed at random. This would be like living on an Earth where Hiroshima happened randomly once a year.

Honestly, there's not many "actual" MMOs that would appeal to me to live in. If we're including singleplayer games, I think something like Fallout immediately jumps out at me.

I know right ? But most every Fallout has plenty of hidden secrets for you to exploit to overpower yourself with little effort, and the postapoc world makes morality fluid.

Baldur's Gate seems like the most appealing game-verse to be reborn into, especially if its as your god-character. There's just so much to Forgotten Realms to explore, and if that bores you, you can explore the multiverse. Mage seems like the most appealing d&d class to be reborn into, because of how easily they can break traditional limits on reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I think my Rogue from Ragnarok Online.

I know most people here would immediately jump to "Oh Warcraft!!!", but I think Azeroth would be awful.

The world is constantly at war, with extremely powerful entities constantly trying to destroy it, and cities, people, and the general populace getting destroyed at random. This would be like living on an Earth where Hiroshima happened randomly once a year.

Honestly, there's not many "actual" MMOs that would appeal to me to live in. If we're including singleplayer games, I think something like Fallout immediately jumps out at me.

I know right ? But most every Fallout has plenty of hidden secrets for you to exploit to overpower yourself with little effort, and the postapoc world makes morality fluid.

Baldur's Gate seems like the most appealing game-verse to be reborn into, especially if its as your god-character. There's just so much to Forgotten Realms to explore, and if that bores you, you can explore the multiverse. Mage seems like the most appealing d&d class to be reborn into, because of how easily they can break traditional limits on reality.
    I'd agree for the most part, although for MMO it would be a toss up, my FFXIV character and my ESO character would be fine, for regular RPG, my way broken Skyrim character, or my Dragon Age Origin Elf Mage, totally over powered. ie 1 hit boss fights, Dragon meh, easy.

I do love my Warlock in WOW, and now she's a Void Elf, I see lots of RP potential, but sadly the yearly over the top planetary threat is just too much.

a fem dwarf warrior stuck in wow. she'd have an anti-trope instead of a trope because i don't like alcohol, so she'd be a sober dwarf.

guess level 120, so she don't get instagibbed and actually have a chance at fighting back or at least running away.

wouldn't even try to find a way back to earth, just stay in goldshire and find a draenei or nelf to be her giant mommy gf. that could be her quest or whatever, to find the perfect gigantic woman for her. maybe she could even go to the warrior order hall, try to convince a vrykul woman to take her.