Best use of SoH's

Hey guys, i have like 30-40+ SoH's, maybe around 30 on my paladin, and 10 spread all over my other chars.
    What's the best use for them? I have nearly every prof maxxed out, w/o LW, Mining/Skining/Herb.
    Bear in mind, i don't do PvE anymore, so if there is any patterns dropping from raid bosses, can't acsses them

Maybe buy some stuff from SoH vendor..or?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

I use spares to get Trillium, if you plan on getting the 40 for the legendary quest

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not looked at it recently, but I was buying Golden Lotus for them untill they changed the vendor to only give 2 for every SoH and the seeds on your farm giving better results or Golden Lotus if just planting herbs. Prices went down quite a bit after that. So I'd go and look at Undermine Journal to see what the different commodities you can buy with SoH from the vendor are worth and then deciding if that's worth more to you then using them to make gear with.

You'll get recipes when you use a new daily cooldown at the Forge on Thunder Isle in a few days/weeks for BS so you won't be tied to PvE for it, just need to hope for RNG. Some new recipes will use Haunting Spirits though, which you'd have to buy, cause those DO come from PvE (from disenchanting raid epics).

Use your spirits for LW leg enchants. With LFR opening it will be really good market again.
    oops, I have just realised you wrote "w/o" LW.
    So my advice was completely wrong.

If I had too many of them I d use them for riddle of steel, to craft living steel with 3 trillium bars + 3 SoHs
    Basically 1SoH replaces 1 trilium bar.
    I would then craft belt buckles with it, they sell very well again.
    Last edited by mikoslav; 2013-03-12 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    If I had too many of them I d use them for riddle of steel, to craft living steel with 3 trillium bars + 3 SoHs
    Basically 1SoH replaces 1 trilium bar.
    I would then craft belt buckles with it, they sell very well again.
    You're better off buying Trillium Ore with Spirits if your goal is to cut down on the amount of Trillium needed. 4 Spirits of Harmony buy 10 of each ore, equalling 5 bars. You will be restricted by the daily cooldown, but you'll use the least amount of your own Trillium. An added bonus is that it also works for Spirits on non-Alchemists.

Personally I just buy Restored Artifacts with the spare Spirits I get on my main (I keep a full stack of Spirits and just under 200 Motes as back-up). I use the Artifacts to up my chances of getting Tol'Vir stuff I'm (still) missing out on. It's definately not the most economical choice, but I've got plenty of gold already and am mostly self-providing with professions (only missing a max level Leatherworker).
    The only alt that I actively farm Spirits on (via Tiller farm) is my Blacksmith. I just keep stockpiling the Spirits on that character, just so I can always craft 2 pieces of armor and a weapon for an alt upon hitting 90. Will do the same with my Leatherworker when that character reaches 90. Excess Spirits on my Tailor go to learning the vendor patterns. Excess Spirits on my JC are used to craft pets.