Page 1 of 3
LastLast

For the Ward! Broken

Whatever is supposed to happen, it doesnt. Been dragging a sub 20k hp mob next to a dozen of these perimeter wards and activating them does nothing. The symbol on top slowly grows, then deactivates.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same here, haven't met anyone yet that they actually worked for.

Works fine for me.

Are you using a troll or a random mob? Are you letting the ward kill it or are you DPSing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Are you using a troll or a random mob? Are you letting the ward kill it or are you DPSing?
    In other words, the ward only seems to work on trolls, not mogu or any of the animals.

I also cannot seem to get this to work.

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

broken from on our server also.

Arathor EU Horde

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 02:25 AM ----------

it works, you have to go east of the new horde base and pull the trolls on the beach

Got it fine 10 hours ago.

I've had no problems whatsoever. Worked this morning, saw this thread, hopped on another character to see, and again, no troubles.

Deleted
    Got it yesterday, after many tries
    Random mob and mogu don't work

Near Alliance base there are troll patrol flying on ptero, just hit the mount and it will drop the troll, take him near a ward (possibly avoid guards) hit him a couple times then wait for the wards to kill the troll

Deleted
    Near Sunreavers base is little beach where are few trolls (one named, Nurkala) and raptor. All you need to do is to arm the ward, pull mobs to it, kill all except one (and get him to like 5-10% hp), then wait for the ward to kill troll. Gz, you just get achievement :P

I did it first try accidently, i activated the ward on the far right side next to the guards fighting the trolls, didnt even tag a troll, just clicked the ward, it killed a troll in 1 hit, and i got credit.

I play alliance, so this was the far right ward at the bottom of the steps in the water.

I think you're supposed to use it on a player from the opposing faction as that's what got me the achievement. Had an ally around the ward area and myself and a guildie got him down to 10% then activated the ward.

Prior to that I was pulling random mobs near them and the wards wouldn't do anything when activated.

I also cannot seem to get this to work.

Achievement took me little less than a minute, pull a troll riding one of the skybreakers and the ward kills him after he falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Achievement took me little less than a minute, pull a troll riding one of the skybreakers and the ward kills him after he falls down.
    This, got it the first try.

Works easily, can either pull trolls or wait for someone of opposite faction to start doing pvp dailies.

try pulling the mob to one of the wards that is off to the side so it is less likely an NPC will also start to attack the alliance or troll mob. (seems to only work with players ofthe opposing faction or trolls).

First time I did it the patrolling arcane construct got the killing blow. No achievement.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I kited various mobs to various wards and it didnt work.

It only worked when I had my buddy flag pvp and let it get the killing blow on him.

I just managed to get it (Horde) from a "Zandalari Fleshrender", a raptor hanging out with Nurkala and his gang around the giant captured squid.

Deleted
    Yeah, i got it from Zandalari fleshrender aswell aswell.