Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Only works on zandalari trolls at this point, may be a bug but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiobhek View Post
    Near Sunreavers base is little beach where are few trolls (one named, Nurkala) and raptor. All you need to do is to arm the ward, pull mobs to it, kill all except one (and get him to like 5-10% hp), then wait for the ward to kill troll. Gz, you just get achievement :P
    This helped me alot, thank you. I did it with Nurkala at 44.18, 35.55 (I killed all the others in the beach, much easier that way). Just kite him to the sunreaver's ward (37.34, 35.59) but wait in the water until the construct and guardians are out of range and them let the ward kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiobhek View Post
    Near Sunreavers base is little beach where are few trolls (one named, Nurkala) and raptor. All you need to do is to arm the ward, pull mobs to it, kill all except one (and get him to like 5-10% hp), then wait for the ward to kill troll. Gz, you just get achievement :P
    I got the achievement, yesterday, when the ward killed the raptor, not Nurkala himself.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Did it yesterday by pulling the Zandalari Fleshrender that stands next to Nurkala. Took it down to 10 % and the ward killed it = achievement!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pulled some trolls over (5) and the ward still wouldn't work (on all 5). Bugged, doesn't always work on ANY mob it seems.

This is not a broken, just a poorly worded, achievement.

1. Go to the alliance base (phase 2 required).
    2. Attack one of the trolls flying on a pterorwing.
    3. Get him under 50% hp.
    4. Go stand near a Ward.
    5. Click the Ward.
    6. Look in /g for "grats!, grats!, grats!, grats! etc."

Deleted
    Reckles, I doubt it's supposed to only work with the Alliance wards. I pulled some trolls all the way from the entrance to ToT aswell as from the Troll village just to get them close to the Horde wards and nothing whatsoever happens at all.

Deleth: did this last night on horde side, just pull one of the trolls flying around over the horde camp & pull it next to a ward, then watch it die.

10+ Year Old Account
    works on any troll mobs and pvp taged players , just go to ward , activate it and knock down one of the trolls flying above your base (both horde and alliance bases got airborn trolls), poke it a bit (to like 20% maybe) and just wait for ward to kill it...gz on free achi

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    This is not a broken, just a poorly worded, achievement.

1. Go to the alliance or Horde base (phase 2 required).
    2. Attack one of the trolls flying on a ptterorwing.
    3. Get him under 50% hp.
    4. Go stand near a Ward.
    5. Click the Ward.
    6. Make sure the Ward gets the Killing Blow
    7. Look in /g for "grats!, grats!, grats!, grats! etc."
    Fix'd, now it's perfect.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I just did what others have posted in this thread, about Nurlaka and the group of trolls, I basically let the ward kill Nurlaka, considering the other trolls dont really move except to get in range and they cast a few spells which are easily avoidable, just took him down to 10%, frost nova, activated the ward then stood on the ward while it killed Nurlaka, really easy.

Anyone got any other bright ideas? I kited normal trolls to different wards, i kited nurkala and his pack to different wars, once they are low hp i charge the kirin tor ward but nothing happens, the ward stays charged for a bit and then returns to normal uncharged form.

Is this achieve completely broken as of stage 5 i cant seem to find any mob including nukula to trigger it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Is this achieve completely broken as of stage 5 i cant seem to find any mob including nukula to trigger it
    I got it done yesterday by knocking down one of the trolls flying over the horde base, we are 13% into stage 5 and it worked

Got mine killing a PvP flagged Horde who was doing the PvP dailies.

Stopped attacking about 10%, armed the ward, boom.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I got it done yesterday by knocking down one of the trolls flying over the horde base, we are 13% into stage 5 and it worked
    Thanks for that advice i got my achievement by that way

i was able to cheese it with a guildy who also had a 90 horde on the same server. I killed him for the achie next to a ward and he killed me.

Hi there. My server is in stage 4 and all the trolls attacking the alliance base have stopped being around. I have tried all the mobs in pulling distance of the wards including Nurkala (who doesn't trigger the wards). Is there any way to complete this achievement once phase 2 has moved on? We have a dead horde faction on this PVE server so getting someone from that side to help with the achievement isn't really an option.

Hey everyone. My server is at stage 5 on the island, all the zandalari on the alliance side of the island have disappeared, Nurkala on the Ally side of the island does not activate the wards, and our server is pve with very few horde around (let alone flagged ones). Anyone have an suggestions on how to get this achievement as alliance that doesn't involve killing a horde player? I have noticed that the zandalari are still attacking the horde side of the island and the Nurkala and company on that side also activate their wards. This makes me believe this stuff is bugged.

TLR>Any advice on getting this as an Alliance players at stage 5?

There should be a random pvp quest that comes up once in a while called "enough with the bombs!" on the isle of thunder. This quest will spawn sunreaver magus around the alliance boats outside the hold. What i did to get the achieve is get the sunreaver magus closest to a ward and kited towards it. Might take you a couple of times to do because the alliance npc will tend to be aggroed and kill the magus when you are trying to get the achievement.