R1 Rogue new to streaming! Need some help!

I didn't know where else to post this so I figured this would be the best place to make this post.

I'm going to start streaming and need you guys to help me out so I can start out and start getting viewers! I will be streaming Heroic Progression ToT.

A little about me:
    I've ranked #1 multiple times on different encounters throughout my WoW career, what that means is that I've ranked number one in the world against all the other rogues that raid in the 25 man raid Heroic difficulty. You will be watching a rogue playing at a high level of skill, the best of his ability and although I have mastered a majority of my class I still have things that I can improve on and hopefully some classy Rogues jump in my stream and if they see something I'm doing wrong they let me know as I'm always taking constructive criticism. I raid in a guild by the name of Pure pureraiders.com. We finished last tier 22nd US and raid 4 days a week 4 hours a day, we raid from 7pm PST to 11pm PST.

This stream is also for people that want to learn how to kill bosses on heroic difficulty, you can ask me questions about Rogue or whatever you'd like and I'll go ahead and answer to the best of my ability. This could also help you out if you're planning on applying to our guild so you can see how we go about with strategies and such. If you like the stream I encourage you to follow me so you are notified when I go live. Rogues are welcome to hang out and theory craft with me or any class for that matter. Trolls are welcome to join as well, they make chat very fun. I am not like a majority of the streamers out there and I will not be banning players from chat. So come enjoy your stay and have some fun!

P.S. If you're not interested that's fine, not everyone wants to watch people killing scripted bosses <3 Have a good day!

--REMOVED--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-12 at 03:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a sticky, right in this forum, for streaming:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Stream-Sticky