Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fofilolipop View Post
    No more 5 man content? well that's great, lovely.
    Blizzard got lazy, they have found scenarios to be a lot easier to make.

Wow that's fucking funny. I lol'd quite hard. But I'm already topping charts as fire so okay? Buff me the freak up blizz I'm ready!

Boo Hoo, a lil nerf and you get a comic strip and yet mages is still on top the DPS simulation and rankings. there Many REAL ISSUES regarding other classes that has gotten more nerfed than you lot. So Toughen the hell up and make more food and port me home.

Quote Originally Posted by Papamidnyte View Post
    Boo Hoo, a lil nerf and you get a comic strip and yet mages is still on top the DPS simulation and rankings. there Many REAL ISSUES regarding other classes that has gotten more nerfed than you lot. So Toughen the hell up and make more food and port me home.
    Show me any WOL's where a mage is top and I'll believe you.

Deleted
    Only 2 pages and it's already obvious that Daily Blink flew right over some people's heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    So it's ok for crz people to take resources and rare spawns, but not to actually help with world bosses and be rewarded for it. Makes a lot of sense.
    Because when it's in intended CRZ enabled zones, the resources and questing is designed with that player volume in mind.

Pandaria is NOT actually CRZ-enabled, in that you see people from other realms openly. You only see them if someone invites them to their group and they hop to your server.

Don't confuse Cross-Realm Zoning and Cross-Realm Partying.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillbian View Post
    Glad I did Oondasta the other day. Probably the only time it will be killed on our tiny dead server.
    same -.-
    extrem stupid change.

Some nice info in the interview, good stuff to look forward to! =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eldritchforeshadow View Post
    I have one toon on a low pop and one on high pop and only the toon on the high pop will get to kill a world boss on a weekly basis.
    not everything has to be funny, i liked the daily blink, i will donate to save a mage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.
    i chuckled too
    was that sarcasm from blizzard or just actually full retarded?

Deleted
    No new dailies in stage 2... wtf.

No more CRZ to kill Oondasta?... good one Blizz.
    Luckily I already got my 1st kill cuz there is no way I'll be killing that dino again in my dead realm.

Another rogue nerf? rabble rabble rabble

Deleted
    The story of the Zandalari isn't over yet!
    He'd better be joking. I'm getting so sick of running into trolls every expansion, if Blizz just ended it now I am sure the community would thank him for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnink View Post
    Though mages needs some buffs not crazy but to a point where we are on par with the locks.
    I hope you're joking. There are a few classes who are balanced at the moment and then there are classes like warlocks who are still destroying meters.
    Nerf warlocks/spriests/boomkins multidotting power and all is fixed.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    No new dailies in stage 2... wtf.
    As Far as I can tell new dailies should be coming once the big gate is open, not sure why no new dailies but spose since in the same area as stage 1 just from another point on the map then who knows.. But a minimum of six weeks to unlock it all wow that is a long time..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2013-03-12 at 12:19 PM.

No more new 5 mans? Great, bring on more dailies...

And there goes the last chance for dead servers to ever see an Oondasta kill. On my server he ist still standing after 2 days...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    And there goes the last chance for dead servers to ever see an Oondasta kill. On my server he ist still standing after 2 days...
    Killing optional bosses is not something that is set-in-stone requirement. Whats more, it has never been the case that Blizzard will just kill a boss for you, SOME effort on the part of the players has always been required, even for stuff like Archavon. I would wager that, if you can drum up the interest, you can get Oondasta down on your server, maybe not this week or next - maybe a year down the road - but he will eventually go down.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Killing optional bosses is not something that is set-in-stone requirement. Whats more, it has never been the case that Blizzard will just kill a boss for you, SOME effort on the part of the players has always been required, even for stuff like Archavon. I would wager that, if you can drum up the interest, you can get Oondasta down on your server, maybe not this week or next - maybe a year down the road - but he will eventually go down.
    Oh really? Thank you for imforming me that we just need to try hard for a year. We got 2 10man raids...and another 2 on alliance side. That's it. You have NO idea what dead server means...;-)