RMP or RMD for 5.2

Looking to play with my buddies. I have a rogue other friend a mage, and our 3rd friend has a disc and resto druid. Both comps seem extremely good, cant make up our minds which healer to focus on. Suggestions?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinShake View Post
    Looking to play with my buddies. I have a rogue other friend a mage, and our 3rd friend has a disc and resto druid. Both comps seem extremely good, cant make up our minds which healer to focus on. Suggestions?
    Played RMD on few last days on the last season 2.1k rating. Good setup but rogue died within seconds xD
    Go for the more skilled player, both priest+druid are good this season.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    the point to the priest is mass dispel. kill the pally in an opener 50% of the time.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

RMP, priest adds to the burst, offensive dispel, good CC, and MD, all needed for an RMP opener to work

RMD is only ever better if Priests cant keep people up. Priests have better CC and utility. A triple fear from stealth with a ring down could force both trinkets from the DPS, freeing them up to be blinded/polymorphed while training a healer. Druid cyclone can only force 1 trinket at best, and has to be casted.

Priest also brings purge, which frees the mage up to do damage, and offensive MD which is amazing vs Paladins.

RMP for sure this season.