Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    But what percentage Neanderthal are you?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    yep. taller than both of them

10+ Year Old Account
    My mother is 5"1 and my father was 5"9, I am 6"5...... so yes

10+ Year Old Account
    My father is slightly taller than me, but I am taller than my mother. My two year younger little brother just surpassed me in height. I am 17 years old, he is 15. I don’t know the feet scale or whatever you are using over there, but I am 181 cm and have been for around two years. My brother is constantly growing, and he will probably eventually be as tall as my father. The funny thing is that my father was always quite small, he only rose when he was in his early twenties.

15+ Year Old Account
    I´m 5'11. My brother is 6'2, same for my father. My sisters are 5'6 and 5'7, while my mother is 5'2.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.95; my dad is 1.91 and my mother is 1.72. both my brothers are about 1.80

1.79 last time i checked, could have grown a couple CM since then. Dad is about 1.75 and mom is just bellow 1.70 i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 5'11''. I'm taller than my mother, I'm not sure by how much(I don't know exactly how tall she is). My father is around the same height as me, I believe I'm just barely taller than him.
    I also have two brothers, both of which are taller than me.

Deleted
    I'm 1,70m which isn't very tall but still taller than most of my family, my sister is only 2 years younger than me but is much shorter though, my brother is about the same size as my mother but he is only 12 so he'll probably be the same size as me.

Deleted
    my mum is 5`2, my dad is 5`6 & both me & my brother are 5`11.

My mum I am. I'm 6'2" so I guess my mum would be around 5'3" but my dad is a monster at I'm guessing around 6'7" so i'm not even close to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

6'6" (198 cm), 2 inches taller than my father and over a foot taller than my mother.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    YOU feel short? I'm only 5'7 -_- Taller than my parents and my youngest brother and older sister, but my other younger brother is a little taller than me i think. I wish i had tall parents who passed on tall genes. WTB 6'5 height please!
    Well alot of tall people here! But im perfectly happy with my height, maybe im mistaken tho 190~cm = 6.2? That makes you 172cm or? Not that bad. You are taller than most women, that is what counts, is it not?^^
    How can you want to be 200 cm? That is too tall imo
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

My father is roughly 1,85m, while I am 183,5. So no, not quite. Am taller then my mother though !

Deleted
    Aye. I'm 6' 1". My late Mum was tiny & my Dad looks like a fat wee grey dwarf.

Deleted
    I'm ~185 cm while my father is 181cm and mother 173cm so yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, taller than both. I'm 1.84. Dad was 1.81 and my mom is 1.73
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    I am about 5 inches taller than both my parents

im about 5', mom is 5'1, dads 5'7

I'm at 1.78, my dad at 1.76 and not sure about my mother, but I stand tallest.