Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    /1 HEY GUYS AEONAXX HAS SPAWNED BUT I'VE ALREADY GOT HIM. ANYONE WANT A FREE MOUNT?

How hard would that have been?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Ah, yes. That was definitely it.

Anger of this thread is now fully amusing me. Point of thread answered and done. I know now that the spawn timer wasn't reduced.
    You people seem to expect an apology. Yes, I apologise for taking a mount that none of you would've gotten anyway. You guys cry out with full fury, as if I'd personally offended you by doing it. Pretty silly, you guys.
    So, because you see no way of defending your actions anymore, you get on the victim-bandwagon and complain that we're personally attacking you?

Yeah.... this thread is kind of over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    I hope you understand not a single person on this forum will believe a word you just said. Well, yeah, I'll believe it that you're finding it amusing.
    People are seeing redd (ha ha.) so yeah, I don't expect them to believe me. Not that that matters that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    Even if for the sake of the argument you weren't trying to brag about being a dick, what's the actual train of thought behind finding a second drake and assuming it's spawn chances are lowered? If anything, you should be considering yourself lucky in that case. :/
    I saw him, and thought for a second that I was on another account, and I didn't exactly hurry to get to him either. It just seemed like the demand was low, so I did it for fun. I figured that because nobody was there, the respawn has been lowered, and thus I made this thread.
    If, for some reason you thought that "respawn has been lowered" I meant "even more rare", I suggest you read the title again. If you still don't get it, I mean that I wondered if he spawned *more often*.

It even begs the question; why were you even in Deepholm in the first place if you weren't looking for a mount?

Deleted
    If, for some reason you thought that "respawn has been lowered" I meant "even more rare", I suggest you read the title again. If you still don't get it, I mean that I wondered if he spawned *more often*.
    I misread that completely. I apologize. Fault on my part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    /1 HEY GUYS AEONAXX HAS SPAWNED BUT I'VE ALREADY GOT HIM. ANYONE WANT A FREE MOUNT?

How hard would that have been?
    What if I said I did that, and nobody responded? Would you believe me?

It was in the middle of the night, btw. 3 AM, I believe.

---------- Post added 2013-03-12 at 01:43 PM ----------

It even begs the question; why were you even in Deepholm in the first place if you weren't looking for a mount?
    I was doing quests. This character skipped Deepholm completely, and I was bored.

What if I said I did that, and nobody responded? Would you believe me?

It was in the middle of the night, btw. 3 AM, I believe.
    But you didn't. Or you would have already said you did.

Saying it was 3am means fuck all TBH, you are aware this is WOW yeah? People play all hours of the day.

You could have started this thread without killing him a second time. The question: "has the respawn timer changed? I've just seen Aeonaxx flying about." would have still been valid had you not killed him again. Instead you thought it best to take that chance from someone else (who incidentally turned up a matter of seconds later).

10+ Year Old Account
    I was doing quests. This character skipped Deepholm completely, and I was bored.
    Wait... Didn't you just say you thought you were on another account? You happen to have 2 characters that have both skipped Deepholm? because thats the only possible reason I could see you blurring accounts/characters together.

I'm very confused and annoyed atm, so ignore my stupidity if I'm wrong.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

So much anger in this thread over a stupid mount, get over yourselves lol

Deleted
    But you didn't. Or you would have already said you did.

Saying it was 3am means fuck all TBH, you are aware this is WOW yeah? People play all hours of the day.

You could have started this thread without killing him a second time. The question: "has the respawn timer changed? I've just seen Aeonaxx flying about." would have still been valid had you not killed him again. Instead you thought it best to take that chance from someone else (who incidentally turned up a matter of seconds later).
    Ah, good old hindsight. I also could've won millions if I had just made a bet on *that* horse instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Wait... Didn't you just say you thought you were on another account? You happen to have 2 characters that have both skipped Deepholm? because thats the only possible reason I could see you blurring accounts/characters together.

I'm very confused and annoyed atm, so ignore my stupidity if I'm wrong.
    Far more than two, yeah. I have about 20 characters at 83+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masni View Post
    So much anger in this thread over a stupid mount, get over yourselves lol
    What was the point of even posting that, may I ask? It contributes NOTHING to the thread.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't and won't be going anywhere constructive.