Deleted

Patch 5.2 - An exuberance of excitement

Hello,

As a warlock I just want to say that 5.2 has so far been pure quality.
    I aquired the green fire tome quest and, oh man, it was a challening adventure that made me get a nerdgasm deluxe.
    For 5 straight hours I fought the final boss in the quest, but I did it, I killed him and aquired fel corruption.
    And wow, don't get me started on the new world boss. I have never been more terrified of a beast like Oondasta and I think the isle is a mysterious place filled with wonders of pandaria. My next goal is to farm the bones required for the mount on the isle.

Every night before I go to sleep, I sit and speculate what might hide behind those majestic doors on isle of thunder.. I swear I will go insane in a matter of time If the map completion doesn't reach 100% soon. My warlock is craving to drain some soul from those new rares and that other world boss.

I'm ending this with wishes that blizzard won't nerf the final boss of the green fire tome quest... It is a test of courage and true skill. Imagine if you saw a backpeddling warlock with blue gear running around in a green metamorphis, I for once would cry.

Keep up the good work Blizz!

Deleted
    I'm a mage and what is this?

Joke aside I'm glad you enjoyed it, things like this make the game great. Oondasta is a thrill ride too, really enjoyed it even though I just turned up and shivd the dino.

I mostly expected to come in here and read another complaint about this or that. Kudos to you for just enjoying the game.

Deleted
    I got to do Oondasta today and maybe I did something wrong, but there seemed to be an unavoidable one shot mechanic which seemed like bad design and wasn't fun at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckreate View Post
    I mostly expected to come in here and read another complaint about this or that. Kudos to you for just enjoying the game.
    Feels like most people complain just to complain..

Forgot to add that the new raid is amazing. The boss encounters are very enjoyable.

Deleted
    oops double post, sorry.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    I got to do Oondasta today and maybe I did something wrong, but there seemed to be an unavoidable one shot mechanic which seemed like bad design and wasn't fun at all.
    Depending on how long the encounter had been going on it could have been any one of 3 moves. Frill blast, his avoidable hemisphere attack(shows a cast timer, and only affects anything infront of him). Could have been his roar attack(when my realm had him to 15 stacks it was oneshotting everyone at spawn) Or it could have been his lazerbeam/chain lightning type attack which chains through people and hits like a mack truck(at high stacks).

All in all, a world boss truly worthy of the title of a WORLD boss

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually doing daily quests because I can reap the rewards from them instantly, instead of having them locked behind another rep.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snajsan View Post
    Hello,

I aquired the green fire tome quest and, oh man, it was a challening adventure that made me get a nerdgasm deluxe.
    For 5 straight hours I fought the final boss in the quest, but I did it, I killed him and aquired fel corruption.
    And wow, don't get me started on the new world boss. I have never been more terrified of a beast like Oondasta and I think the isle is a mysterious place filled with wonders of pandaria. My next goal is to farm the bones required for the mount on the isle.

Every night before I go to sleep, I sit and speculate what might hide behind those majestic doors on isle of thunder.. I swear I will go insane in a matter of time If the map completion doesn't reach 100% soon. My warlock is craving to drain some soul from those new rares and that other world boss.

I'm ending this with wishes that blizzard won't nerf the final boss of the green fire tome quest... It is a test of courage and true skill. Imagine if you saw a backpeddling warlock with blue gear running around in a green metamorphis, I for once would cry.

Oondasta is terrifying? He reminds me of a toy from toy story.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by snajsan View Post
    Hello,

Hmmmm i guess in some points you are being sarcastic, right?
    I mean, okay great that you enjoy this patch....but "I have never been more terrified of a beast like Oondasta"???? Truly here you just can't be serious; I for one, don't believe that.
    "Every night before I go to sleep, I sit and speculate what might hide behind those majestic doors on isle of thunder?????

Okay, before i cross any limit or something, because I don't want to do that: How old are you?

Deleted
    I'm so envy of green fire I started to level a warlock :P