jin'rok tips - save cds for first conductive or as soon as procs up?

im wondering if its viable to wait on all cds until the first conductive zone spawns or to use them immediately to get them rolling. i would think the latter ifim not mistaken.

I have been using them on pull. It seems to work just fine. I will try tonight doing the saving them and see if it makes a difference.

On a side note, pro-tip: If you are standing in the pool and you get one of the adds targeting you, make sure you are not under the Alter Time effect before you run out. Not that that happened to me and I wiped the raid, noooo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scuac View Post
    I have been using them on pull. It seems to work just fine. I will try tonight doing the saving them and see if it makes a difference.

On a side note, pro-tip: If you are standing in the pool and you get one of the adds targeting you, make sure you are not under the Alter Time effect before you run out. Not that that happened to me and I wiped the raid, noooo.
    Same here.

@munchkin : keep it for when your in the water because the damage buff will stack with everything. Same for blood/hero.

Overall tip for Jinrock seens to be you faceroll the fight real hard and win it cause the thing is super insanely easy. He kinda gives Morchock a run for his money as the easiest boss ever to grace WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Overall tip for Jinrock seens to be you faceroll the fight real hard and win it cause the thing is super insanely easy. He kinda gives Morchock a run for his money as the easiest boss ever to grace WoW.
    no, any naxx boss was easier. naxx bosses wouldn't wipe you if 1 person failed. especially anub'rekhan.