10+ Year Old Account

Undermanning Herald of the Titans

This has been a "pet project" of mine for the past few months. I'm fully aware of how easy this achievement has become since the release of both cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria; so I decided to make it as hard as possible for myself and my good friend. It took a good few wipes, but we eventually got it down.

Two paladins vs Algalon 10, using the gear requirements as originally set by the achievement. Hopefully this serves as a demonstration as to how easy the boss is now, but also as a demonstration of the strength of paladins and what putting semi-decent play on a well geared character can result in.

Enjoy:

If you've undermanned this boss at any point, feel free to share. I'm not posting this to brag, I just really enjoyed doing it.

Well done!
    Just done gearing up my monk for heralds

Very skillful play. Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post

Hopefully this serves as a demonstration as to how easy the boss is now, but also as a demonstration of the strength of paladins and what putting semi-decent play on a well geared character can result in.

If you've undermanned this boss at any point, feel free to share. I'm not posting this to brag, I just really enjoyed doing it.
    Nice done soloing it. Makes 2-manning it obsolete. lol.

Deleted
    Poor Algalon , skill of two players was enough to defeat him^^.