Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Council of Elders 1loot bug??

What's with this? My guild managed to take this down in the first week, we were all looking forward to our first tier gloves, four of our raiders actually COINED tier gloves *I coined the plate chest, not bad*....

And we got only 1 item. An agi mail for our hunter..

No tier. We all ticketed. I've seen a few posts, but seriously, how much is this happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened to us too. GM said they can't award us any loot but he forwarded the problem to the devs.

Meh.

I am missing the logic behind that. I wrote a ticket, as the raidleader, and gave them winning candidates for each token type *Protector, Vanquisher, Conqueror* And said whichever SHOULD have dropped, give it to that raider. How is a bug like this supposed to be just friggin IGNORED by them? Jesus this is so unacceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    it was my understanding that tier is not guaranteed to drop, you however should of got two loots, not just one...
    so even aside from the tier, there is an issue here.

Having 0 tier tokens drop for 10 person raid groups was unintended. We're currently looking to address this in a coming hotfix similar to the one that had been implemented for 25 person raid groups.
    nevermind...though almost positive i saw a post saying it wasn't guaranteed...
    Last edited by Christan; 2013-03-12 at 08:09 PM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

There was already a blue post stating that the DR was unintentional and they are looking at fixing this. Posted like 2 days ago? Until then, accept the bad RNG.

What Christian posted.

If this was three months into content, hey I wouldn't care. I'd chalk it up to whatever. This early in content release when every piece of loot matters from a new instance upgrading from 496/509 to 522 minimum? It matters quite a bit. They better fix this. Cuz it's a tad ridiculous.

Deleted
    Just killed it on grim batol and didn't get any gloves. This was after the hotfix, so hopefully they will give some to use as its meant to be fixed. Bet they won't though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcroft View Post
    There was already a blue post stating that the DR was unintentional and they are looking at fixing this. Posted like 2 days ago? Until then, accept the bad RNG.
    1 item instead of 2 isn't rng...
    didn't get the gloves yesterday either, officer made ticket GM said we won't get anything

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    1 item instead of 2 isn't rng...
    didn't get the gloves yesterday either, officer made ticket GM said we won't get anything
    If you read the blue post from days ago "Having 0 tier tokens drop for 10 person raid groups was unintended. We're currently looking to address this in a coming hotfix similar to the one that had been implemented for 25 person raid groups."

Deleted
    GM sent our token by mail to the person who should get it...

Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    GM sent our token by mail to the person who should get it...
    So they're telling some groups no and awarding loot to others? What?

Deleted
    Pretty strange - I just named the approximate time of boss kill, they answered the ticket about 2 days later (sent the ticket after the kill on Sunday, got a reply around 8 PM on Tuesday), GM checked their logs, found that a Conqueror was supposed to drop, asked me for the name of Master Looter and/or the person who should receive it, talked to our Master Looter and the person who was supposed to receive it and sent it...
    I kinda did not anticipate anything else - since it IS clear that they do have logs for all the boss kills and the loot that is attributed to them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    Pretty strange - I just named the approximate time of boss kill, they answered the ticket about 2 days later (sent the ticket after the kill on Sunday, got a reply around 8 PM on Tuesday), GM checked their logs, found that a Conqueror was supposed to drop, asked me for the name of Master Looter and/or the person who should receive it, talked to our Master Looter and the person who was supposed to receive it and sent it...
    I kinda did not anticipate anything else - since it IS clear that they do have logs for all the boss kills and the loot that is attributed to them...
    Oh good to know, I Have to adjust my ticket then as I'm the master looter.
    So I hope I'll get the corresponding token with 2 hours trade possibilty, that would be great of Blizzard.

PS: We killed Council on 10 man yesterday, after the Hotfix.. ^^
    Last edited by Pippo89; 2013-03-13 at 08:07 AM.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

There were ppl not getting tier then there were ppl like the OP only getting 1 item total. Both were bugs and should have been fixed today.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Same for us. Opened a ticked and they say it'd happened to almost every 10 man raid. They said it'll be fixed for this save.

Deleted
    Same problem here. Got the same answear as evry one else that there where nothing the GM could do. A bit sad......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatGarrosh View Post
    What's with this? My guild managed to take this down in the first week, we were all looking forward to our first tier gloves, four of our raiders actually COINED tier gloves *I coined the plate chest, not bad*....

And we got only 1 item. An agi mail for our non existant hunter

No tier. We all ticketed. I've seen a few posts, but seriously, how much is this happening?
    Edited it a bit and you got our first kill lol :-/

Same thing happened to my group too... Not happy about it after we go in and one shot it after wiping all week last week but were so close to a kill.

we killed it last week and again this week and both times weve only got 1 loot item no tier as yet. had to put a ticket in and bug report since the hot fix didnt fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    Happened to us too. GM said they can't award us any loot but he forwarded the problem to the devs.

Meh.
    In the few cases of loot bugs I have seen getting the GMs to act often comes down to how well you write out the ticket. Give as much detail as you can and cut out the rage that these tickets are almost always filled with. Even with that it you are rolling the dice a bit on the quality of CSR you have answering your ticket. Some ppl just have more know how and are willing to do more to fix issues, others don't care nearly as much or don't know how to do all the same things.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."