Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    *AHEMMMMMMMMMMM*

Quote Originally Posted by Xl House lX View Post
    Buffalo mothafreakin Wild Wings...

Love that place. Don't know if it counts as fast food or not.

If it doesn't: Zaxby's.
    We need to change our habits...
    So you like chicken wings? You can make chicken wings healthy.

eatlivepaleo.com Look up the chicken wing recipe.

They are delicious! I make them once a week and have them for lunch along with a salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xl House lX View Post
    Ok so if any of you ever wonder the off-topic/fitness forums, then you have probably seen my posts or threads.

For those of you who don't know, I am one of the heavier members of MMO-C, I have struggled with my weight ever since 6th grade (currently a sophomore in college) and I really do put effort into losing weight. I want to lose weight so that maybe one day I can help someone else lose weight or get on track.

I am 5'7 white, 21 years old and weigh about 375 pounds. I "try" to go to the gym everyday, though most of the time I get sidetracked with school or social life issues. I really don't play games anymore (this is why I gained all the weight I did, paired with eating out) and I try to keep myself pretty busy. Based off what I have told you, what advice could you give me?

Here are some things I am doing or will be doing very shortly (in the next couple of days):

-Gym every single day (1-2 hours, 85% time spent doing cardio)
    -No sugary drinks (water pretty much)
    -Portion control (eating when I have to, not when I want to)

What are some other tips? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: My diet includes everything that isn't healthy. Like even basic healthy thing I won't eat, not cause I'm a dumbass but rather because I'd throw up or starve to death if I was forced to eat them. Any kind of vegetables I won't eat, salads, fruits, etc. When I diet I do portion control and calorie counting. That is it.
    If you REALY wanted to loose that weight you would be taking steps towards that goal instead of siting on mmoc and creating topics.Anyway here s some tips in no specific order:
    -google: obesity is the disease of the century, there s a fuarkton of information at your fingertips, literaly. also use common sense
    -water: considering over half of our daily calorie intake is from soda and sweet drinks, the quickest easiest step to take towards weightloss is to replace anything you drink with plain simple water
    -make goals: not the ”in 2 months i ll look lie Zyzz” kind, but small reachable goals that you can build comfidence upon, like ”this month i will loose 10 pounds and i will only drink soda on monday and sunday” kind of goal
    -tom venuto s ”burn the fat feed the muscle ” book: amazing info, it can be found free in some places
    -join a gym, ask a PT for a cardio/weightlifting routine FOR YOU and stick to it. More muscle mass you have means increased metabolism=faster

you don't have to cut soda out if you have low calorie/salt/sugar ones like pepsi MAX is 1 calorie for 375ml can, but also dont drink it all the time, I drink soda for lunch and dinner and have water rest of the day

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to see a doctor to rule out health problems that might be causing/exacerbating the weight gain. For example, there are some studies that suggest sleep disorders also mess up your metabolism. While you are at it, check to see if you have existing health conditions which might need to be addressed as part of your weight loss program.

some additional diet plan one can make use of
    green tea 2 to 3 cups a day
    vegetable soups
    fresh fruit juices
    white oats meal
    a lot of water and take in small meals around 5 to 6 small meals a day