Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
No, I love PKing. I always play stealthy classes or those with lots of escape abilities and I never go all out on damage while ignoring survivability even while doing PvE. I also carry PvP gear with me. So when someone does attack me or my group, I escape, go stealth, stalk them and kill them when the right opportunity presents itself. Like when they are trying to gank someone else or are separated from their group or in the open with low health.

I normally don't attack others minding their business but it's so much fun repeatedly killing the ones searching for easy pray and especially satisfying if I manage to kill their entire group one by one, then camp them while they're vulnerable. It's an art, taunting them to chase me only to turn around and kill them when they pull aggro or making them angry so they do stupid things while chipping away their health.. it's what makes MMO's worth playing for me
yeah. a fellow like me who likes PK!
it's fun hunting other players down. grudge matches are sometimes fun as long as it doesn't get out of hand. introducing conflicts and a bit of pressure in the game makes it more interesting and will make you pay attention to your surroundings as you're playing. keeps players tip toed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
For the people saying that you chose to play on a pvp server, so you have no right to complain, think about this: does a newbie even know what pvp and pve server means ? Maybe he joined a random server, maybe he joined a recommendend server, maybe he joined the server his friends play on.
if his friends told him to play on that server, i think they would've told him the rules of the server and will help him out whenever a killer is on the loose. if he chose a PK server by chance, he always have the choice to move to a PvE server. it's as sloveen said, if he can't handle the heat, either continue with the ride or GTFO.