Millers/Inscriptors

Has anyone else noticed a lower rate of misty pigments being milled now? I haven't milled my usual hundred or so stacks of herbs but the few dozen I've done seem to be returning much lower rates of the ink. Is this happening for anyone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how you define "much lower". Just done a quick 80 stacks Green Leaf and it was kinda low on Misty. About 15% less I'd say. But that's just 1 example of a small number, could totally be just RNG screwing with us. Got a few dozen stacks more, I'll see if I can mill those too tonight or tomorrow and see if I can see any difference.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 02:50 AM ----------

It's the middle of the night here, but I had a new guildie come on and chat so I milled another 60 stacks just now, and got perfectly normal results. My guess is we both just had a blimp of bad RNG and things haven't changed at all.

Well I havent been able to get my huge number of herbs yet, but I generally would churn out around 1-2 Inks per 2 stacks. Over the past few days since the patch, I've milled about 40 stacks had about 20 or less Inks, a loss of like 25% overall but thats with a small stockbase.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 07:20 PM ----------

Last night I milled 8 stacks, I got 1 ink out of that... so it sort of concerned me.