Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Warcraft IV rumors etc?

I bet you all want it..and probably it will come one day, and I came over this

http://www.gamersbook.com/scene/news...e-at-pax-east/

and might it be warcraft 4? :O I don't know, but its the game I wish for most of anything I can think off!

Share your thoughts, other rumors that might hint for a possible Warcraft 4 in the upcoming years
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...

Deleted
    It's not Titan, sequel, or expansion. Taken from the top of the page. So no warcraft 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Diablo 3 for PS3 and PS4. I really do not understand why they are acting like they didn't SAY this a few weeks ago at the PS4 announcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    It's Diablo 3 for PS3 and PS4. I really do not understand why they are acting like they didn't SAY this a few weeks ago at the PS4 announcement.
    Doubt it's that, I mean - they did announce that weeks ago. It's most likely the Blizzard Allstars game.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturehaze View Post
    It's not Titan, sequel, or expansion. Taken from the top of the page. So no warcraft 4.
    Could be because they couldnt say its Warcraft oriented, cause if it wouldnt be a update to WoW it would probably be Warcraft 4, maybe he's trying to not make it obvious! Probably not, but atleast I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.

they would never announce warcraft 4 on a even not being blizzcon.
    Its most likely blizzard allstars (dota like game) that they will show off on pax.

Its not a sequel as stated, so it is not Warcraft 4 . I'd assume the info is trying to say it is a new IP

We need to accept that we won't be see'ing a Warcraft IV as long as WoW and SC are alive

whatever it is im sure it will be just as exciting as the annoucement of the worlds best most fun and unrepetitive game of the century D3 for ps3/ps4...
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    my bet on "Blizzard All-Stars"

15+ Year Old Account
    my bet it's something we havent heard of before! I continue to lol @ ppl thinking it's something they already announced.

Deleted
    if it's something they haven't announced before it will not be their Dota game or anything we already know of..

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Doubt it's that, I mean - they did announce that weeks ago. It's most likely the Blizzard Allstars game.
    Agreed, Diablo 3 on console has also been announced on there site and on the lancher so i dout it is that, my bet is as you say the allstar game, or maybe a DoTa game?

Deleted
    My hope will be on a new The Lost Vikings game but propably not.

I would love to see HD releases for Warcraft Orcs & Humans and Warcraft 2 however.

Might be a Diablo 3 expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    It's not this. It say its a new game, and porting to console is not a new game.

Warcraft 4 won't happen till close to the end of wow, they'll likely use that chance to milk the storyline that'll come out for wow or use that as a bridge to use for warcraft 4 to build towards wow2

hopefully it'll be like

Warcraft 1 - 2 - 3 - WoW - 4 - 5? - WoW 2

Deleted
    WC4 or...D3 Expansion.

I thinking it'll be Blizzard All Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilek01 View Post
    they would never announce warcraft 4 on a even not being blizzcon.
    Its most likely blizzard allstars (dota like game) that they will show off on pax.
    this ^ something as huge as warcraft 4 would be held back for blizzcon hell they would probably even reveal it a few days before blizzcon to drive virtual ticket sales

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 02:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    Agreed, Diablo 3 on console has also been announced on there site and on the lancher so i dout it is that, my bet is as you say the allstar game, or maybe a DoTa game?
    allstars is a dota game
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Wasn't blizzard working on a fps?