Season 13 PvP armor has LESS resilience and PvP power than Malevolent?

So if you're like me and start doing arenas right away when a new season comes out, I compare the stats of the armor. Well it turns out Malevolent has 45 MORE resil and PvP power, and that's only for the boots, gloves etc... The body has 61 less resil/pvp power. I don't know if this is a mistake or not. Has anyone noticed this, or can fill me in? Thanks.

476(Honor) malevolent has more pvp power/resil because they had to lower the ilvl but overbudget the pvp power/resil
    the s13 gear has far more main stats

Season 13 Malevolent has inflated PvP power and resil to make up for the item level decrease, which resulted in less main stats and stamina.

Season 13 Tyrannical has more PvP power and resil than Season 12 Malevolent, but less than Season 13 Malevolent. It has more main stats than both.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Season 13 Malevolent has inflated PvP power and resil to make up for the item level decrease, which resulted in less main stats and stamina.

Season 13 Tyrannical has more PvP power and resil than Season 12 Malevolent, but less than Season 13 Malevolent. It has more main stats than both.
    My issue with it is I have upgraded 2/2 tier pieces on my dk. The malevolent honor gear is still better than that in terms of pvp stats. I know main stats are less but it almost equals out basically saying my effort last season was pointless.

Yep, thats true AND THAT REALLY SCARES ME because all i care about is the pvp power and pvp resilience, i could careless about str/agi/int/stam, in this case upgrading from S12 gear to S13 is not gonna "feel" like an upgrade.