Moon Guard on US realms.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience on Moon Guard on the NA realms.

I've heard some stories and my experience has been very limited to my visits to "goldshire".

However, I was wondering if anyone actually had hands on experience with the realm.

I was actually considering transferring a couple characters to a new realm. Moon Guard seems to be a really high populated realm with a close to even A:H ratio. I do know that it is a RP realm and I am perfectly fine with it. I am actually going to be transferring from another RP realm. Its just that the one I currently am on isn't the best these days. Its actually gone down hill and the environment is simply toxic.

Stay away from goldshire, and you'll be fine. Server is ok otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post

This. Don't go there.

How is it though otherwise when it comes to the AH, economy, people, RP and PVE as well as PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is very true. Also, if you roll Horde, avoid Silvermoon City.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 11:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    How is it though otherwise when it comes to the AH, economy, people, RP and PVE as well as PVP.
    There are plenty of qualified RP guilds, most based by race. Economy is not bad, and PvE is ok for progression. The only reasons to go to MoonGuard are for the RP or the "other" RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    This is very true. Also, if you roll Horde, avoid Silvermoon City.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 11:37 AM ----------

There are plenty of qualified RP guilds, most based by race. Economy is not bad, and PvE is ok for progression. The only reasons to go to MoonGuard are for the RP or the "other" RP.
    /shiver ugh...... Gold goes far here, maybe too far.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    /shiver ugh...... Gold goes far here, maybe too far.
    lol... I know what you mean. MG gets a bad rap because of those two locations. When I RP with my gnome on Wyrmrest Accord, we are CRZd with MoonGuard, so there are certain locations I make a point to avoid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm from MoonGuard and is not as bad as people say, you can easily find a good RP, the same with PVE and PVP, well there's not as much PVP groups like in many others realms, you can go to goldshire with no problem if you are bored... but NEVER ENTER THE INN! unless you want to lose your soul

From my experience sharing battlegroup with Moonguard and being forced to run with undergeared, improperly gemmed/encanted/reforged, wanting to RP walk through the dungeon, players I have nothing nice to say about that particular server. I have, bar none, had nothing but bad runs with them if there is more than one in the group.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP