Thread: Horridon Help

Horridon Help

I'm not undergeared for this fight (495) but I can't seem to get my dps up to par on this fight. Mostly because I cant seem to make any good use of my aoe on this fight. Adds are spread out and die between my flame shock/lava lash so they dont spread. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    First tip is that we would like to see your armory and logs, that can greatly help the dps'ers to see what goes wrong as this is information that we can only guess.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

15+ Year Old Account
    As a general advice, always play with your strengths, not weaknesses. In this case it would mean that if you can't efficiently AoE, fuck that. Do what you are best at, which is constantly high single target dps. Nuke the highest priority adds down with your single target, let the other guys AoE who are stronger at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Puupi - Hi again (I've posted on a few of your youtube vids asking questions), have you any tips on 10m H Horridon healing? I feel I'm pretty weak on it in general, and we were going to 2 heal with a disc priest and a holy pally but the holy pally is getting smashed for St. Pattys Day, and I'm up to bat tonight. Appreciate your input on it, or, for that matter any other experienced resto shaman in this ToT Heroic. We seem to be getting him to about 40% bc of the massive amount of tank damage. Thanks much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalpernia View Post
    Puupi - Hi again (I've posted on a few of your youtube vids asking questions), have you any tips on 10m H Horridon healing? I feel I'm pretty weak on it in general, and we were going to 2 heal with a disc priest and a holy pally but the holy pally is getting smashed for St. Pattys Day, and I'm up to bat tonight. Appreciate your input on it, or, for that matter any other experienced resto shaman in this ToT Heroic. We seem to be getting him to about 40% bc of the massive amount of tank damage. Thanks much.
    Hi!
    At the moment I am uploading my Horridon 10 man HC video to youtube, you can check it out on monday! I hope it helps you in some way. I healed it with disc priest so your comp is the same. Atonement carries the healing quite a bit in the end, but until the 4th door the encounter is pretty heavy on your manapool. Shaman is a weak healer in that fight, just like most of the fights in ToT. We can only hope and wait for Blizzard to do something about it :P
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.