496 Hunter LF Raiding Guild

I'm a 496ilvl Hunter looking for a 10 or 25 semi hard core raiding guild. I've been a active player since vanilla days and I actively raided for numerous years. I want to leave the casual guild behind and experience content in a semi hardcore guild.

- Passionate player looking for a permanent spot
    - Always prepared before raid
    - I will keep up at least 90% attendance
    - I have a solid understanding of all boss encounters
    - Quick Learner

I can raid on weekdays from 8pm pst and on and anytime on weekends. I'm willing to pay for a server transfer.

Thank you for your time.

Agh its a pain to find a new guild when no one on my server has even cleared normal hof and toes bump

Playful is recruiting!

=^.^= PLAYFUL =^.^=

Level 25 Alliance guild on Stormrage

Playful is recruiting any exceptional player but is in high need of a Tank, Off-spec Healer and some amazing DPS.

About Playful:

Playful is a guild with many exceptional players with a focus on progression while maintaining a fun atmosphere. Playful was formed in 2010 by a group of fun loving PvEers that all met through several PUG raids and decided to come together into a single guild. The common thread with the guild members is a love of the game and raiding while achieving guild progression. The Playful love to discover the new content and still enjoy running older raids for achievement, mounts, pets or just for a good time. Several of our members love to PvP and spend many hours in battlegrounds and arenas, a goal for Playful is to get into RBGs as soon as possible.

As a PvE focused guild we are all about guild raid progression and strive to be the best we can and are always looking to improve not only our individual play, but that of the group. Many of our members are always looking at class changes to help others with suggestions and we are always open to help research questions brought by guild members.

Above all at Playful we just wanna have fun. While we do take raiding seriously, it should be fun as well. The guild in general is filled with all types of fun and interesting people. Guild chat and Teamspeak can get pretty wild at times, but is usually full of joking around and fun talk.

Raiding:

Progression:

T15 – 1/12

T14 - 16/16 4/16 Heroic
    MV: 6/6 Normal 4/6 Heroic
    HoF: 6/6 Normal
    ToES: 4/4 Normal with Elite Protectors

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thurs 8pm – 11pm EST

We expect high attendance from our raiders and expect that all will be online on time (prefer if raiders online 15 mins prior to start) and be prepared for the nights raids (fight research, flasks/pots, enchants and reforging done)

Raiders are required to have a stable internet connection, computer capable of handling the demands of raiding, Teamspeak and a working headset/microphone.

You also need a good attitude and an open mind.

Raiding Perks:

As a raider your flasks/pots and repairs are provided. We ask that you come prepared with your own individual buff food (300) however, with the last expansion there is to many different foods for the guild to keep up with.

For more information contact:

Charîsma: Pinky#1654
    Swineflü: whysomad#1816

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

I wish these times worked for me thank you though if my work schedule changes I will let you know ASAP

bumpo still looking!!!!!!!!!!

Contact me at Cannaestia#1409. I would be very interested in speaking with you about a spot open in my group for raiding!

LFM 10 man progression:
    500ilvl+
    Hunter
    Elemental Shaman

Raid Times:
    Monday-Thursday (Extra raid days if applicable)
    10-1AM CST

Loot Rules:
    Our loot is given out based on need, unless tier sets are close to completion.

Applicants must:
    Be mature
    Willing to admit your mistakes, take criticism and advice.
    Attend 90%+ of raids, if you can't make it let us know ASAP.
    Have a positive attitude.
    Know/have your reforges, enchants, and gems done correctly.

We will provide flasks, potions, feasts, and repairs for raids.

Add our Battletag(s) to chat with us sooner!

Dub: Dubwise#1747
    Amaraa: Amaraa#1498