Deleted

Guild wars 2 armor question bug

Heya,

I recently bought Carrion reinforced scale armor on the auction house there, but i cannot change the color of it.

When i click "H" to show character screen then click toggle dye everything looks good but when i exit it nothing changes, i still have the same color as before the change. As far as i know it only happends on this armor. Because i have checked others armors and they seems fine and no problem with changing the color.

I have asked this question on guild wars 2 forums as well, they hinted that i should delete local.dat and run repair but neither of those helped. The problem have vanished as of yet.

So my question is if anyone had a simillar problem with the game, if so how did you manage to fix it ? Thanks for all advices you can give me and have a nice day.

Sew

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't heard anything like this before, you might check http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWarsDyeJob and see if anyone there has any suggestions.
    Valar morghulis

Ive had this problem several times with different types of armor/town clothing. It has always been solved simply by restarting the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Haven't heard anything like this before, you might check http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWarsDyeJob and see if anyone there has any suggestions.
    Thanks i will do it

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 06:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyn View Post
    Ive had this problem several times with different types of armor/town clothing. It has always been solved simply by restarting the game
    It is still hapenning. I had use two different types of armor on a start game. One is changing and other ( one is question isn't). That is why i am thinking about bug of the game.

My advise would be to send a ticket or a mail to Anet.

happened to me as well, opened a ticket but didn't help, hope u have more luck