Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Got the bow from Tortos the first week. (boss drop)
    Got the gun from Iron Qon last week. (boss drop)
    Got the bow from Tortos this week from boss drop n coin.
    No TF.

Wheres my boots?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post
    Wheres my boots?!
    Crafted 10char

10+ Year Old Account
    I know hunters have it worse, but on my mage i have yet to see any weapons drop either.

No doubt by the time i get my hunter into LFR (im lazy and only been doing a bit of pvp on alts) i will get a weapon drop after 2-3 runs, just like i did in DS.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    You don't have a weapon because you don't want to.

I got the pvp weapon and upgraded it asap. That was far superior than any blue and it really helped till I got a proper real weapon.

(For the record, you could have perfectly upgraded if you say that you've been waiting for a weapon for WEEKS)

Out of that, pure bad luck. RNG, nothing to do with you or the game :/
    Except you should never have to PvP to raid. I hate PvP, but at least I'm a little luckier than the hunter in the OP, I got a 489 bow off our first Will of the Emperor kill in the first week of raiding. Only got one weapon since then (496 taoren), but yeah.

its been what? 5 IDs and 15 coins... no weapon drop - only Gold. It has come to the point where i have been removed from our 10man grp, because i am, at this point so undergeared.
    I simply cannot match the dmg of a Warlock, Mage, Rogue, DK, in Full T15 with their 522+ weapons... and various HC items...
    Its really disapointing, that at this stage in the game, i still do not have any loot luck that would help bost my dmg, especially on the weapon front... so i guess thats it for me for WoW...

Deleted
    Last week on Tuesday, during a mop up of the instance, I got a spirit staff from ji-kun for my mainspec and the next day, got a hit staff from horidon for offspec, both from bonus rolls, both heroic. But both of them are not thunderforged and I actually wanted 1h and offhand for mainspec... I wish they would fix the bonus rolls soon.

5 weeks since ToT was released and I still haven't seen a single ranged weapon during our main raids. Maybe next reset.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have been a bit more fortunate on my hunter than I have on most of my other classes.

I was using the blue gun from Temple of the Jade Serpent for some time whilst running Will and Lei Shi every week. Then whilst doing ToES again this week the gun finally dropped and I was able to put my gem into it. I then ran the 3rd part of ToT the next day and the crossbow dropped from Durumu. All LFR by the way.

Deleted
    Total ranged drops guild saw: 2
    first: Hc bow, Will of the Emperor
    second: Normal now, Tortos

now im super glad that Tortos dropped a bow in the 2nd week of doing ToT!
    problem is only now im over hit and expertise cap and i cant drop it anymore of it

hoping for durumo/qon drop so i can drop both too 7.5% agian.

Deleted
    This is just beyond a joke, cleared ToT last week aswell and still haven't seen a weapon. At least the gold coins are making up for their names.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    We all have our stroke of bad luck when it comes to RNG. It can be your best friend or your worst enemy... I don't raid anymore but when I did back in wrath DBW hc REFUSED to drop for me, raided that god damn instance for months and months, saw it drop once, ofc i didn't get it ^^ people who know that trinket know why it was so sortafter, alas. Basically, I feel your pain bro! hang in there when it drops everything will shine and the world (of warcraft) will be good again

I had problems previous tier getting weapons...to the point where I had to drop a ton of gold on Flintlocke's Blasthammer (ilvl 483) from the BMAH because I couldn't even get a 476 to drop. For a while I even cleared gate of the setting sun every day (and i'd queue more randoms trying to get lucky and get it again) to try and get that bow.

This tier is a whole lot different... have both the bow and gun (gun is better - has more Agi, red socket, and haste instead of expertise). 5.3 should cure everyone elses bad luck since I believe the increased chance every coin use is per boss, so you won't waste that increased chance on another boss without a ranged weapon. Every week you'll have a bigger and bigger chance.

For me it went like this: 2nd kill of Will of the Emperor 489 bow, then it took me about 10 kills of lei shi normal to get the normal Tauren gun.
    4.2 hits: 2nd week killed Iron Quon, he dropped me the 522 Gun, next week Lei Shen decided to give me the Thunderforged Normal random boss drop bow, wich I replaced with the thunderforged Durumo Crossbow the week after.
    And this weeks heroic Jin'rokh kill awarded me with Heroic random drop bow from coin, sadly not Thunderforged but still xD.
    I consider myself pretty lucky. x)

Not a Hunter, but RNG hates me til I don't need it.

Ret Paladin, so I've had all of 2 drops last tier and 4 this (2 of which are boss, 2 are in my LFR gold bags...). I do only raid LFR btw.

Starshatter - Got it about 4-5 weeks after MSV opened.
    Sha-Touched Axe (forget name) - Got it about another 5-6 weeks after Starshatter.
    Throne of Thunder - Finally got Uroe, Harbinger of Terror off of Lei Shen, first week he was available. Same week, when I go to do Council, oh look, NOW you can have the stil Hit/Crit sword too. So it's been 6 weeks of LFR full clears (based on what was open), and only finally saw weapons this final week (and two at that).

RNG sucks. My Warlock alt got the Wand from Horridon on Week 1... go figure.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the past 3 weeks I've re-run Terrace over and over, spending a total of 17 Bonus Rolls on Lei-Shei for the dagger, and not a single drop. Any system that allows that poor of RNG has fail design written all over it. I understand that RNG is RNG, but to this extent it's pretty ridiculous.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still after Durumu's Baleful Gaze. No luck this week. Fortunately, next week I'll have 3 coins to use on it. Heres hoping Durumu doesn't pull a Lei Shi and not give me what I want!!

I also still maintain that despite the Agility drop compared to VotQ, it has the best combination of stats (Crit + Haste), AND a red gem slot. These weapons can also be prisma-gemmed with that Wrathion item too, correct?

I finally got my weapon of LFR(!) Will of the Emperor(!) yesterday. Oh yes, we have *never* seen a hunter weapon drop. Ever. And I've been very unlucky in LRF too, running ToES up to 10 times a week just for a chance on the gun. Lei Shi clearly hates my guts

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, this wwas an awesome week in LFR. Since ToT came out i've had like 2 drops in total. But this week i got the gun from Iron qon, bad juju from council, 522 tier gloves from nalak and a random 502 ring. Such a good feeling getting some items for once.

The first time we killed will he dropped the bow.

The second time we killed lei shi she dropped the gun (first time trinket).

The first time we killed tortos thunderforged bow.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it makes you feel any better our hunter got every single ranged weapon form ToT and we DE'd a fourth last week