Thread: Resto PVP

Resto PVP

Would like some opinions on my stats and gemming.

I dont feel like my heals are as good this patch..and can't put my finger on it.

I am strictly pvp .

Not sure what to do with my pvp power level at this point.

Appreciate any feedback.
    Xenbrandris
    Blade's Edge
    US

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...e/Xenbrandris/

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's in your head, your gear is good, your stats are good, your priorities are good, your talents are good and your glyphs are good (although whether Glyph of HST is good is debatable, definetly not against melee's).
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Yellow Sockets are Mystic Sun's Radiance Red Sockets are Willful Vermilion Onyx/Willful Serpent's Eye and Blue sockets are Vivid Wild Jade/Turbid Wild Jade
    Reforge is Mastery>Crit>Haste and its your choice when you want to stop reforging out of Mastery
    Feet Enchant is Pandaren Step which is mandatory and Chest Enchant is Super Resilience which is another mandatory one other then that you chose the right items.

With this type of geming and reforging you should have close to 10k/67% resilience which is a lot of pvp survivability.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yet I am on the same amount of Resilience and I'm doing fine, so I don't see how that lil bit of gemming for extra survivability would help it's throughput, which is his concern.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Visit the JC trainer near Dawn's Blossom for the stat+pvppower/resi gems. You should use the intellect+resi instead the 320 int.

Change the +160 int for 80int/160 pvp resi.

Thanks to all for your input...all well taken and adjustments being made.