Thread: RBG best rating

RBG best rating

Automatically set as 1500? What's the point in the <1500 achievements? Why isn't it your actual best RBG rating? Bug?

Pretty sure it's just a display bug. Achievements still work as normal I think.

in arenas it does that because back then you started at 1500 and they never bothered to change it I guess
    not sure about rbgs, they might have just copied the script; but in the end, even if it's a bug, it might never get fixed since they don't care enough about pvp

the reason for <1500 achievements is that they probably wanted to have rbg peak ratings be about the same as arena ratings, and since they needed to put all the old pvp titles in they had to start low. besides, the amount of bgs it takes you to get to 1200 or w/e the first achievement is, is about the amount of bgs it took you to get private back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    in arenas it does that because back then you started at 1500 and they never bothered to change it I guess
    not sure about rbgs, they might have just copied the script; but in the end, even if it's a bug, it might never get fixed since they don't care enough about pvp

the reason for <1500 achievements is that they probably wanted to have rbg peak ratings be about the same as arena ratings, and since they needed to put all the old pvp titles in they had to start low. besides, the amount of bgs it takes you to get to 1200 or w/e the first achievement is, is about the amount of bgs it took you to get private back in the day
    No I know why the lower rated titles are in the game but I don't understand why they're there when best rating is automatically set to 1500 whether your best is 700, 1500 or 2700. Blizzard being lazy and not caring about PvP pretty much covers it though.

Best is what your cap is based off of.