Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    I love how someone inquires into the reason for an abnormal patch rate and all the rabid little fanboys jump down his throat immediately.
    It isn't abnormal. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened here.

Lionsgate on the other hand never fixed bugs, they created Fable II. They knew there was an error reported where random bugs would become invulnerable, which isnt a problem usually since you can just run away from it until it disapears but if you are in an arena battle and one of the enemies is a bug and it gets the invulnerable bug then you are just plain out flat screwed. You cant kill it to move on, you cant leave the arena in any way shape or form, if you die you just repop in the same room with the invulnerable bug, and if you reset to last save it autosaved when you entered the room and the bug is still invulnerable. You have to start all over from level 1 and try again while hoping it doesn't happen twice. After 40 hours of playing I just quit playing and I will never buy a game from that producer again because they knew there was an error and they could update it on xbox live but that costs money and they would rather produce shoddy coded games than solve the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it.

I'd rather have issues hammered out ASAP rather than being left in game for an extended period of time.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Are you serious? This is a continue development game. We DON'T have any kind of offline servers or constant restarts.. most of the restarts happen while you are sleeping. To be honest, I'm glad it works this way, makes the game much better in the long way.
    I asked "what's going on" and in general, no one is providing responses that answer that question.

Why are there so many mini-patches?

They are occurring once or twice or three times a week, which is hugely more frequently than normal.

I havent noticed many minipatches, and as long as they keep the big patches going for all of mop then im happy

That reminds me:
    "One of your raid member has a newer version of Omen!"
    "GDI I UPDATED IT 10 MINS BEFORE THE RAID"

10+ Year Old Account
    you can play whilst downloading the patches, and the recent patches have taken less than 10 seconds to be complete.

not really sure what's wrong

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    I asked "what's going on" and in general, no one is providing responses that answer that question.

They are occurring once or twice or three times a week, which is hugely more frequently than normal.
    And it was answered in the very first reply. This always happens after a new patch, except instead of doing mini patches the game would be down for several hours and there was no such thing as rolling restarts on Tuesdays. This? This is nothing more than a slight annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post

as has already been said , the patches are most likely to fix bugs..
    keep up the good work Blizzard ..