Deleted

How do you deal with hunters?

I'm having a really bad time killing hunters 1v1. The only way I'm winning is if I pop ALL my cooldowns, but most of the time they're not up so they'll kill me easily.

Any tips appreciated.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 04:06 PM ----------

Looks like I'm screwed...

im not the greatest pvp warrior but I have a bit of experience so ill say my peace when it comes to hunters in MoP what ive been doin is constantly applying pressure with hamstring to keep myself in range of hunter at all times if he disengages go ahead an charge an or heroic leap use fear on his pet if its glyph'd pet will jus stay right there instead of running around im also a nite elf so shadowmeld is pretty nasty to drop ur aggro on the pet most hunters get confused as hell then an most start panicking don't blow ur big cds until after he does deterrence after that its pretty much done if u happen to get a hunter to pop his big offensive cds make sure to keep up die by the sword an switch to defensive stance and/or shield wall hope this helps an good luck to ya

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms Warrior tips against Hunters:

* Keep hamstring or a slow on at all times

* Charge and heroic Leap on cool down. Be Juggernaut specced. Good hunters will deterrence right through charge and leave you screwed most of the time. That is why Warbringer is useless.

* Do not use your offensive cool downs (Avatar/Reck/trinket/Skull banner) until he uses Stampede and On use Trinket. Most Hunters will have you in some sort of stun or trap before they pop zoo on you. It would be a good idea to trinket if its a long stun. The best defense against Zoo is Intimidating Shout followed with a Die By The Sword into a Demoralizing Banner > Safeguard. As soon as you touch the hunter, Disarm him and use all of you offensive cool downs and force his ass to fight defensively on his own offensive cool downs.

* You can immune yourself from traps by using spell refection.

* Its sometimes good to charge a hunter and instantly shockwave and then when the stun expires, disarm him. This puts pressure early on. You won't need disarm against his burst as long as you have your other defensive cool downs.

* Shield Wall is good to use if both charge and heroic leap are both on cool down or if you don't have intimidating shout against zoo.

* Stay in Battle Stance/Berserker Stance most of the fight but swap to Defensive Stance as soon as you are kited.

* You can use Rallying Cry whenever you want.

Hope this helps. None of this will work against bad hunters. Against bad hunters, just smash the same three keys until they're dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solseka View Post
    im not the greatest pvp warrior but I have a bit of experience so ill say my peace when it comes to hunters in MoP what ive been doin is constantly applying pressure with hamstring to keep myself in range of hunter at all times if he disengages go ahead an charge an or heroic leap use fear on his pet if its glyph'd pet will jus stay right there instead of running around im also a nite elf so shadowmeld is pretty nasty to drop ur aggro on the pet most hunters get confused as hell then an most start panicking don't blow ur big cds until after he does deterrence after that its pretty much done if u happen to get a hunter to pop his big offensive cds make sure to keep up die by the sword an switch to defensive stance and/or shield wall hope this helps an good luck to ya
    I really appreciate the help, but please structure your sentences better for future posts. ^^ It's a little hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    snip
    Thanks! Exactly what I'm looking for. One question though, when should I switch to berserker stance?