Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I'd have to disagree. I had far more opportunities to customize Elvui with the built in config. Tukui is far less customizable with the built in config tool, though there may be more you can do with tukui outside of those parameters.

Visually, I feel yuk is more simplistic. Elv is pretty, but I just don't have a need for it when I heal.
    Yeah I was talking about the all out customizability for more lua centric people. Guess I should have been more specific. Back in the day Tuk didn't have an in-game config option at all, lol
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    Yeah I was talking about the all out customizability for more lua centric people. Guess I should have been more specific. Back in the day Tuk didn't have an in-game config option at all, lol
    Lol yea i was fortunate enough to come into tuk with config options. Definitely like Elvui, though.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

hello fellow healers asking question about priest healing for a guildie.
    oh btw, is holy the way to go in SoO as i see no disc sticky?

we are a little worried since he has ilvl 540 and only does about 50 - 80 hps, his competition is 2 resto druids with 100-150 hps and he really stands out atm doing half of our heals with slightly higher ilvl 548-555.

are we sniping his heals with hots or is there something wrong with his rota orso?

he leveled a priest near start of SoO cus we lacked a 3rd healer and has never played priest before as far as i know, but its been more than a month now and kinda see slow progress in his healing.
    we had him try proving grounds last week and he struggles to get the gold achi.
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Demontjuh View Post

we are a little worried since he has ilvl 540 and only does about 50 - 80 hps, his competition is 2 resto druids with 100-150 hps and he really stands out atm doing half of our heals with slightly higher ilvl 548-555.

are we sniping his heals with hots or is there something wrong with his rota orso?

he leveled a priest near start of SoO cus we lacked a 3rd healer and has never played priest before as far as i know, but its been more than a month now and kinda see slow progress in his healing.
    There's no disc sticky because no one has written a guide. Healing with 2 resto druids, disc will always be superior to holy.

Quote Originally Posted by Demontjuh View Post

Even I had a hard time getting a hang of the proving grounds as holy. Holy is probably the weakest 5 man healer (which is what PG is). It's not an easy feat.

With 2 resto druids he'd be better off being Disc. While Holy does have great burst healing, currently you're running 3 hot healers for the most part. Otherwise I can't really comment on his healing since there are no longs or armory.

i see, thanks for the response both of you
    i'll ask my guildy if he wants to try disc, and see if its going better for him.
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Thanks for the effort, great guide.

Thank you!

Star, I'm super impressed with how far you've come along with this game and with your other ventures.

Aww thanks Flay! How are you doing these days?! What are you up to?

I'm just busy with school nowadays. I still troll the forums sometimes and I occasionally pop up onto your stream. Keep up the good work!

Requesting mod update on title. Added in talent choices for T16 bosses.

Deleted
    Sending many kisses your way right now!!

Haha thank you <3

Deleted
    Thanks for the guide...

Hello guys.
    I need your help with some advice about gearing and reforging my offspec gear for Holy in 10HC. My main spec is Shadow, but as my guild just start raiding 10HC bosses (we are now on 4th boss), I'm needed sometimes as a healer. Last time I was healing in Cataclysm, so I'm a bit confuse now about gearing and best talent choices/reforging. I read all guides on site, but I'm still a bit confuse.
    This is my actual healing gear: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/1...b-5d4ccc81adc3
    I have to lock few slots couse those items are my shadow gear.
    Actually we have a Disc and Resto Shammy as healers in our group.
    I read that some peoples prio Crit then Mastery as Holy or go for 2.0/1.9sec casting time or stop at around 13k Spirit. I know that amount of Spirit is a personal choice, but any advice in that would be also grateful
    If I forget about sth just tell me and I'll answer for any question
    P.s. - No, I dont want to go Discipline ^^ and sorry for my english.

Hey Mazi, would you be able to update or at least clarify the Stats priority section ? Your paragraph there still states to value crit very low whereas every top holy priest ( and even in your gemming/reforging, and Isheria has mentioned many times in this forum) says the otherwise.

I've thought about it. It's just a thing that is a bit more questionable. Some people say that going Mastery is still better - but I have to play Disc on Paragons & Garrosh Heroic so I need to be full Crit for Disc.

I should probably add it in as an alternate gearing possibility.

Deleted
    I don't agree that crit is better. My guild runs heroics 25man and I reforged/regemmed crit from a heavy mastery build. My HPS went down but overheal stayed at the same level, so overall no improvement what so ever. Went back to full mastery.