15+ Year Old Account

[BM] PVP Trinket Question

What are the best options for hunter pvp trinkets? I have the pvp agi on attacking one, but using a pve trinket in my other slot. Should I pick up the other PVP trinket (the on use agi one)?

Also, stat priority for BM PVP? From what I know it is:

3% hit > 3% exp > crit > mastery > haste

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 11:13 AM ----------

Someone please?

what pve trinket might be a hint to say?

Deleted
    The on-use agi trinket is a no-brainer imo, as you can always stack it with BW (or Powershot into BW) and add A LOT to your burst. Not to mention it has a nice amount of PvP power too.

As far as stats are concerned it's pretty much how you lined them out, with the exception of mastery being very close if not slightly better than crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Well I did saw a stream of some highly skilled Hunter, claiming to be "best russian" and he used a Relic of Xuen last season.
    Wonder if the Valor Trinket with nifty 8800 Agility proc is better than current Conquesst Trinkets.
    That trinket will be dispellable tough.

I'd use the on-use trinket because its stackable with BW like the above poster said. Your priority is correct OP.

On use trinkets will always be better in PvP, just because you can always line them up with your other CD's. Now if you are human obviously you can get both so that isn't a problem, but on use will always be better in PvP just because the chance proc is quite random and you may not get it at the right time, even if it has a higher agi proc than the on use ones.