Hmmm... account sharing?

So i'm doing recruit a friend with myself right now. For the sole purpose of levelling a few alts as quickly as possible basically. Dual boxing isn't necessarily easy and it slows down the levelling time by quite a bit. I know you're not suppose to share your account but considering that the RaF account is basically only being used as a exp booster + level granting. Would it be okay? :S

No it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    nothing wrong with your sibling playing the game with you. sometimes they are are your house sharing your ip and sometimes they are their own house on their own ip.
    Absolutely false. Unless the person sharing the account is a minor that you are the guardian of it is not allowed.

Deleted
    nothing wrong with your sibling playing the game with you. sometimes they are are your house sharing your ip and sometimes they are their own house on their own ip.
    According to WoW EULA this is incorrect. Only allowed sharing is parents with an underaged child. In the end noone will give a damn.

Multiboxing really shouldn't slow your levelling down if you're doing it correctly however as for your actual question account sharing is not supported by Blizzard regardless of the situation however realistically how are they going to know. As long as you trust the person with your account I'd say go for it.

i didn't say they were sharing an account. each sibling has their own account
    Giving the OP a canned response to give to Blizzard will not help them when their ignorance catches up to them. We all know what you implied and according to the EULA account sharing is not permitted and Blizzard will not care what excuse you give them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Giving the OP a canned response to give to Blizzard will not help them when their ignorance catches up to them. We all know what you implied and according to the EULA account sharing is not permitted and Blizzard will not care what excuse you give them.
    And they seldom care if anyone account shares. If you advertise it then you might get noticed.

worse comes to worse, say its your young child playing. dont think theyre about to do a family background check on you to see if youre lying or not.

but no, technically account sharing isnt allowed. i still share my bnet with my gf though

Well, to clear things up. I already KNOW that account sharing is not allowed. What I was more so asking I guess if it's a big deal if I do share my account that isn't my main one. I plan of disposing of the account afterwards anyways so I wouldn't really care if the worse did happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Account sharing is against the EULA. Apparently everyone including the OP agrees so the thread is pointless. We don't really need to discuss the fine points of how much it violates rules.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."