Destruction trinkets in 5.2?

Does anyone have a BIS list of trinkets for Destruction in 5.2?

We have quite a large selection to choose from now, but I've heard bad things about many of them. I know the Unerring Vision of Lei Shen looks like it should be best, but in practice it's bloody terrible.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-03-16 at 07:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Also, does anyone know if Chaos Bolt is guaranteed to procCha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance, since it's always a crit?
    No, this trinket has a chance to activate on crits with a RPPM of 0,77*(1+crit rating), I think they buffed it by 5% so should be 0,8085*(1+crit rating) RPPM

Soul fire which has the 100% crit feature like chaos bolt doesn't guarantee a proc.

Deleted
    well it says so on the trinket "your critical hits have a chance to proc" so even if it crits its not 100% sure to proc, BUT chaos bolt is a 100% proc chance where as your other spells will need to crit in order for it to be a proc chance.

drayu7, doesnt it also get further increased by haste or have they taken that part away from that trinket, from what ive been told all rppm trinkets scale with haste, so i would think that trinket does as well.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    well it says so on the trinket "your critical hits have a chance to proc" so even if it crits its not 100% sure to proc, BUT chaos bolt is a 100% proc chance where as your other spells will need to crit in order for it to be a proc chance.

drayu7, doesnt it also get further increased by haste or have they taken that part away from that trinket, from what ive been told all rppm trinkets scale with haste, so i would think that trinket does as well.
    It does scale with haste, was chain proccing nearly non stop when I did Alysrazor once I got some higher stacks.

Durr... I think I got a bit confused there..

Anyway - BIS list anyone?
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-03-16 at 07:52 PM.

Deleted
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik every RPPM trinket scales with haste and they all have a proc chance that obey this equation:

Chance to proc = [(Trinket RPPM)*Haste*(Time since last "procable" event)]/60

Breath of the hydra for example has a fixed RPPM, and only relates to the above equation, the diference with Cha-Ye, is that the (Trinket RPPM) part of the equation varies with your crit rating aswell.

id imagine the intellect stacking trinket is 1 of the bis for destro. not sure on the other

I would check out this post on icy veins

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...lock-trinkets/

Note that each trinket is simmed with the base rotation. Therefore, I expect the stacking int trink and the 100% crit chance trink to be WAY better than simmed for affliction. For destro though, the list should be fairly accurate. 4 sec is way to little time to "game" UVLS

i can understand cha-ye's trinket being bis because of the higher proc chance but normal wooshoolay's being so low on the list? doesnt seem right

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Durr... I think I got a bit confused there..

Anyway - BIS list anyone?
    no-one is yet sure of our stat priority. do you really think a BiS list exists? and if it did, thunderforged would make it even more useless than BiS lists already are

It'll probably end up being Cha-Ye's and Wushoolay. Unerring Vision is too difficult to utilize in a real raiding scenario because of it's unpredictability and the short window being unforgiving for destruction. With that being said, Unerring is amazing for affliction and demo.

Deleted
    well, im seriously considering using the cha-ye and breath of the hydra trinket for destro since rain of fire is considered period dmg and its part of our single target rotation it gives you an extra chance to proc every second, i already have the shado pan assault trinket which seems to be good for all specs so i might just stick with that.