Thread: Sub PvP Chardev

Sub PvP Chardev

Does anyone have a Chardev for the best season 13 stats?

Hit to cap. Mastery > Crit > Haste. Expertise under some debate.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the hit cap is 3%.

So then why do I keep missing monks, what do I need to get to hit cap against them?

10+ Year Old Account
    To note, hit only negates missing. If you get parried or dodged, that's under expertise. WW monks in particular have high parry chance, and you're likely mis-attributing those parried attacks to "misses". If that's not the case, I may very well be missing something here since I'm so far from a PvP'er, but I read that and thought I could shed some light :P

I'm actually getting direct misses vs monks. It seems to relate to their healing spec the most. That.... and well... HOW DO YOU KILL THEM!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Errr I don't have a clue, then. I've heard MW are particularly resilient now, but that certainly doesn't help you :P

Actually hang on. Is this purely after 5.2?

Edit 2: Dematerialize (Passive)
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-03-19 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    I'm actually getting direct misses vs monks. It seems to relate to their healing spec the most. That.... and well... HOW DO YOU KILL THEM!?
    You mean like when you stun a healer monk and they get a buff for 10 seconds that makes all stuns miss them while its up ?

.... This is why I need to read more. Especially about new classes.

So wait... they get a disarm bubble, stun immunity, and a very very powerful absorb shield? What?
    Last edited by Carni; 2013-03-19 at 01:04 AM.

Sounds pretty broken to me... Not to mention the amount of mobility they have is absurd. Granted, I'm a bit rusty anyways, As for the hit/miss issue I've been having the same issues ever since pandaria. Its as if the stat sheet, when it underwent the " shrink" seems to of broke the exp/ hit stat.. Idk..