Hunter Disengage talent.

This has probably been asked before somewhere. But when hunters spec into the t1 talent that let's you web opponents as you Disengage, is that web suppused to be unbreakable? Most roots break when you take damage (except from that priest root, maybe) but not this one. Is this a bug or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't break on damage. They should, as all CC should, but they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

They do break on damage, or at least they did in 5.1. If they don't anymore it's a bug.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was experiencing this as well yesterday on my DK, trying to gear him up and found the web-disengage incredibly annoying - seemed to go full duration despite the hunter + pet tunneling me everytime. Not online right now to test and confirm though, interested if someone could get back on whether or not it is breaking - as that's definitely a bug if true!

Priest root does break after sufficient damage (like druid root), alternately it has like 25k health - just aoe or punch it and it dissipates
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

They don't break on dmg. They've never broken on dmg. They should break on dmg.

That's what I've been getting. Really annoying. Kind of OP. Anyone know if Blizzard has said anything about this?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think Blizzard has said anything, but its a bug. It broke before. All roots break, there's no reason this one should be treated any differently.

Roots don't break on damage from what I recall. I might be missing something but I sure as hell remember being trained by a Boomkin and their damn roots.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

This is likely the same issue as fear--while they actually can break to damage, the break threshold is so high that in most cases it won't. It's not like hunters needed any more anti-melee buffs.