Deleted

Looking to buy a gaming laptop

I'm looking to buying a gaming laptop as I've just got a bit of spare cash now and was debating between building/buying own parts for a PC or a laptop but due to what my job is now it would prove too much hassle sadly and so thought I'd get a as good a gaming laptop as I can buy. Does anyone have any suggestions for good sites to get gaming laptops or where you can customize your own? I've searched already but I have no idea which ones are overpriced at all. And I'm looking to spend between £800-£1000. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...odid=LT-084-MS

is this a good laptop at all? just seen it and looks good to me but I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to computer hardware
    Last edited by mmoc42747a85ed; 2013-03-16 at 10:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Specs look pretty good to me, I know a slight bit of hardware from building my custom, but I'm sure there are more here that can answer you better. I like what it has though, appears to be pretty well made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if you want to game.. a desktop is always the best answer. Laptops can't even get anywhere close to a mid-range gaming pc put together for half the money.

@holo, reading comprehension man, he can't use a desktop due to work

and as for laptops being inferior in most cases it's true but now there are plenty of gaming laptops that just as good as high end gaming laptops

and as for your question that would definitely be able to play most games maxed out, but be sure to get a cooling mat for it because i guarantee that it is heat monster

10+ Year Old Account
    Build a PC, buy a cheaper laptop without GFX for work. Is still going to get you a better experience.