Add comma to built-in combat log numbers

Is there any addon capable to format the built-in combat log numbers with comma separated? or display large numbers in k's (e.g. 150000 => 150k). So it's easier to read the log.

I would like to read the damages I took in a clean/simple way. The built-in combat log can filter all other messages which is exactly what I need. I've been using Recount/ Skada/ EavesDrop for combat logging. Though Recount/Skada are more like for statistics/summary. EavesDrop doesn't have filter, so usually whole bunch of AE damages to trash makes it hard to trace the damage I took. So if there's any addon that can enhance built-in combat log, please let me know as well. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khumash View Post
    Is there any addon capable to format the built-in combat log numbers with comma separated? or display large numbers in k's (e.g. 150000 => 150k). So it's easier to read the log.

I would like to read the damages I took in a clean/simple way. The built-in combat log can filter all other messages which is exactly what I need. I've been using Recount/ Skada/ EavesDrop for combat logging. Though Recount/Skada are more like for statistics/summary. EavesDrop doesn't have filter, so usually whole bunch of AE damages to trash makes it hard to trace the damage I took. So if there's any addon that can enhance built-in combat log, please let me know as well. Thanks!
    Not sure how you would see Skada/Recount 'only' for statistical purposes.

Those are in fact the most usefull addons to see how much dmg you had incoming during a fight, how much was absorbed by you / shield ..whatever... everything, literaly everthing you want to know about you, the raid, or the NPC's you are fightring against when it comes to dmg/healing/absorbs, in and outgoing and so on.

You might need to learn to use them properly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khumash View Post

Dandraff's xCT+ or wait... in case I misunderstood and you're not talking about the scrolling combat text, Ketho Combatlog.

To clarify, I just want to see combat logs like this:

01:22:01 [Mob1] physical damage 150k to [you]
    01:22:18 [Mob1] frost ball 230k to [you]
    01:22:25 [Mob1] fireball 450k to [you]

1. Comabt log listed with timestamp.
    2. Filter all other messages, only shows the damage I took.
    3. Formatting the numbers (commas, unit in k).

With messages like this, it comes handy to know which skill/spell needs to watch out when tanking a mob. When suddenly losing huge amount of health, I want to track what was happened (from who, what skill, damage amount).

This has nothing to do with the "scrolling combat text", so no xCT+ in this case, nor Ketho Combatlog. I don't think Reocunt/Skada can list logs with timestamps. Hope this make the question more clear.
    Last edited by khumash; 2013-03-16 at 02:42 PM.

Eavesdrop is why I use to review things that hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Eavesdrop is why I use to review things that hit me.
    As I mentioned above, Eavesdrop can't set up a filter to filter out my physical/spell damages. So usually there are dozens of messages I deal to mobs, which flush away the damage I take from mob.