How to use Fire and Brimstone in AE fights???

DO you guys macro it or just click a key binding then click a spell ??

for bosses like horriden i need to keep it up all the time and i dont know how sometimes in the heat of the fight i forget to use fire and brimstone before incinerate

Deleted
    Well you're just gonna have to remember to use it :P I have FnB bound to a key on my keyboard its not to far from the binds I have for immolate, incinerate, conflagrate etc... so I can easily and quickly spam this in AoE situations

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find it easiest just to macro it to shift immolate/conflag/incinerate/elements, then my key rotation stays the same and I just hold down shift to aoe.

Deleted
    I have F2 for Rain of Fire, F3 for FnB.
    Then 2 for Conflag, 3 for Immo and 4 for Incin.

With the buttons all so close together it's really easy to do either single target or AE.

t = rof
    3 = fnb
    1 and 2 for immo and conflag
    f = inci
    4 = fnb+inci spam (you know for the "i'm lazy lol part" )

Bound to mose wheel scroll. Very handy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bound to mouse button, spamm mc spammingtons on big packs

I tend to do two immolates, two confags then spam those incinerates, with RoF on constantly.

Shame you cannot have room for the eight billion embers it generates

Quote Originally Posted by villie View Post
    I find it easiest just to macro it to shift immolate/conflag/incinerate/elements, then my key rotation stays the same and I just hold down shift to aoe.
    Same here, but as i use alt instead of shift (shift is uncomfortable for me, alt can be pressed with the thumb) I had to instal separate program to remove alt+tab function while playing wow, as i was going out of the game while trying to change aoe target. I have RoF in macro that is activated by alt+middle mouse button too.
    Custom warlock script for Ovale Spell Priority addon
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ova...script-wip/#p1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by villie View Post
    Could you post one of the macros you use for the shift modifiers please.

So for e.g. 3 for Immolate, shift-3 for FnB Immolate

Deleted
    i would also be really interrested how this macro would work with shift
    a simple /cast [modifier:shift] Fire and Brimstone /cast Incinerate
    works only if i shift click it with the mouse, not with my keybind (2) (probably cos shift+2 = ")
    Last edited by mmoc552eb3cdf8; 2013-03-16 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eierdotter View Post
    i would also be really interrested how this macro would work with shift
    a simple /cast [modifier:shift] Fire and Brimstone /cast Incinerate
    works only if i shift click it with the mouse, not with my keybind (2) (probably cos shift+2 = ")
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] Fire and Brimstone
    /cast Incinerate
    /stopmacro [mod:shift]
    /cast incinerate

If you dont have a key bind for shift+2 you wont have a problem with this macro, but a modifier macro is not the best option for FnB since you cant spam it as efficient .On the other hand, a castsequence macro is more convinient for spammin FnB incinerates

/castsequence [reset=1]Fire and Brimstone,Incinerate

EDIT: to understand the difference , a simple /cast FnB /cast Incinerate macro, needs you to wait casting the incinerate to press it again while for the castsequence one you can spam it as long as you have embers. For the castsequence there is small possiblity that it will "stuck" and either you will have to wait 1 second for it to reset, or cast a manual incinerate (this very rare though).
    Last edited by pitakos; 2013-03-16 at 09:39 PM.

Deleted
    i started with
    #showtooltip Incinerate
    /castsequence [mod:shift] [reset=1]Fire and Brimstone, Incinerate
    /cast [nomodifier] Incinerate

does not work as intended, the first Incinerate gets buffed with FnB, others dont if i hold shift an spamm my button

but it works if i replace the shift with alt ... how am i supposed to jump while aoeíng if i have to use alt for the mod...

i assume shift is a bad modifier (btw your first one did not work as inteded too)