Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm changing my answer to stealth.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 04:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kalas View Post
    Shockwave for non-prots.
    If I simply wanted to change one I'd make Warbringer DR with all other stuns. (Ignoring the obviously broken spell I assume has been mentioned a hundred times by now.)
    Warriors do not need strong CC, strong burst, AND strong defensive/utility CDs. Needs to be 2 of the three like all other classes currently.
    Are you trolling or just haven't played in 3 months.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

ice lance ice lance ice lance

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind seeing all stuns and snares removed from PvP.

you do realize all hunter dmg is cut off in det? the only class besides mages who cant dps during their immunity.

demo warlock cd's say high. they are far more op then hunters, by miles.

plus, you take away hunter det, what other survival cd's do they have? oh ya, none. maybe look at some of the classes that have several immune abilities. or, learn how to wait 6 secs for det to finish before continuing dmg.

only op thing about det is that you can cast revive pet without anyway of getting interrupted from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn between removing unbreakable stealth and invincibility/huge dodge bonus/evasion type abilities.

Both have no place in PvP. You shouldn't be able to escape death with a BS, uncounterable ability.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

subterfuge, the most annoying piece of shit in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by hugscats View Post
    Revive Pet
    lol, yet keep locks being able to instant summon pets? or mages being able to summon a new while one is still up? and neither have to be in los to be able to do so. but, hunter are the ones that are op!

Hunters 50 ccs/stuns/interrupts/silences/deterence/deterence/deterence/massiveamountofpetsatonetime and mages deep freeze that allow them to crit with dmg x 8000%.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The passive: Sin and Punishment. A crowd control should typically be used by the player, and shouldn't go off automatically even if cleansing. I don't hate the ability, but it can be annoying if cleansing at the wrong time. It's an interesting one though, and it's one of those "I love you, hate you" scenarios.
    Last edited by Ceece; 2013-04-28 at 08:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Rogue Passive: Dual Wield.

cyclone

druids imunity to most cc

ring of peace

and some of mages cc. really doesn't matter what, just remove one of them, they got too much cc with the dammage they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    death grip, sap or ring of frost.

fear...........

I visit Africa more then often..

Deleted
    I would remove Stealth without any doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyclone, hands down. It's so annoying to be burning someone and have a Druid decide, for NO reason, not another enemy for miles, decide to cyclone them. . . I'd rather have them Deathgripped away.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sap - only because I hate it when rogues sap... nothing.. then sap again... nothing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Working on my warlock lately (level 69 now), I have relished one thing so much...

Sap, Ambush, then... Oh, what's that? The sweet strum of a harp?

On that same warlock, as I've been doing BGs a little while levelling, I've come to hate Prot Warriors' Shield Spam. By the time 5.3 hits and it gets fixed, I don't think I'll be in a bracket where it'll be an issue, though.

Since I don't do arenas, I haven't found Ring of Piss to be that much of an issue. It doesn't seem very potent in objective-based PvP, at most I would describe it as mildly irritating but easily avoidable on my Enh Shaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by yehyehyehyeh View Post
    I would remove Stealth without any doubt.
    This. /10char

infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-30 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Because it has no counter, unlike other immunities like icecube and bubble.
    DoT damage?