Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    PvP gear. Normalize it like Challenge Dungeons. Put your skillz up for proof.

readiness
    cold snap
    preparation
    balance the classes out instead of giving them those shitty ass abilities
    also all immunity abilities should rather give real defensive CDs wil make everything better imo

10+ Year Old Account
    After playing a while on my rogue, I'd say track hidden. Just sick of being detected at 30y range by noob huntards that fail to pop deterrence when I dance on them out of frustration of getting unstealthed

Deleted
    Blanket Silences and instant CC in general. It rewards bad gameplay and faceroll-type strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    After playing a while on my rogue, I'd say track hidden. Just sick of being detected at 30y range by noob huntards that fail to pop deterrence when I dance on them out of frustration of getting unstealthed
    On that note, I wish they'd take the arm race on stealth back a couple notches. If it's too easy to knock players out of stealth, why not address that directly instead of implementing awful mechanics like subterfuge as a bandaid?

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Blanket Silences and instant CC in general. It rewards bad gameplay and faceroll-type strategies.
    This would be my number one concern, too. While a lot of long-term CCs still need to be casted or set up, it's far too easy to chain off of short cooldowns. Casting poly/fear/cyclone is too hard? JK deep/cs/dogbreath/shadowfury/axetoss/coil/dogroar/druidhoj/etc. for freecast. Seems like they're starting to address this with hunters, so as always I'm hopeful for the future, but I don't understand why it takes so long for obvious changes to show up in this game.

why does everyone have a problem with deterrence lol

i can see the argument of readiness deter but with the current state of hunters they need it

for my skill to remove id say Imp cs, its completely stupid that mages get a 20 sec blanket whereas an spriest has a 45 sec and less cc
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how everyone hates deterrence when its a hunter ONLY defensive. And prep, snap, readiness are basically given to the classes that are damn near the squishiest. honestly I dont see anything that would need to be removed from game adjusted definately, removed nah, most things mentioned that if removed the class basically becomes useless, take away block from a mage and he would go splat, detter from a hunter and no more deffensives if trained take bubble away and pallys have no way to stop from being trained. if anything I would sat ring of peace but its not too bad.
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-05-01 at 08:58 PM.

People sure had no problems with detterence back in cata, probly because the hunter was a free kill unless they were the epitome of skilled.
    anyway (i mighta posted here before) but i give it to conversion. perma second wind that can be popped whenever his healer is cc'd? yeah. right. added on top of blood pres giving them even more health and it's just flat out stupid.

Deleted
    I personally hate the passive mistweavers have that everything misses after a stun, and it ocurrs every 10seconds, as a warrior charge triggers it, annoying

I'd remove Preparation, rogues don't need it, they'll be balanced if no other changes are made but this one. Will promote skillful gameplay again, instead of bad players blowing cooldowns at non-optimal times cuz they get another chance to use em all again. Mini-rant over.

Deleted
    Subterfuge, cheap shot + garrote in one opener is stupidly overpowered.

I'm with you on this one!

And.. hmm... do hunters really need deterrence? All other cc/escapes/pets considered?

Edit: Mindbender's sound!!! How come no one has mentioned that piece of shit?
    Last edited by Faenskap; 2013-05-08 at 07:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Edit: Mindbender's sound!!! How come no one has mentioned that piece of shit?
    Blasphemy!!

You stay away from my adorable octopus of DOOOOM! He just wants to hug you.... with tentacles
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Blasphemy!!

You stay away from my adorable octopus of DOOOOM! He just wants to hug you.... with tentacles
    Something tells me some people have bad experiences with monsters with tentacles, if you know what I mean...

15+ Year Old Account
    Something tells me some people have bad experiences with monsters with tentacles, if you know what I mean...

Ya my Mindbender is an anime movie star in Japan I'll tell him you guys have seen his work, he will be thrilled to know he has fans!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

Ya my Mindbender is an anime movie star in Japan I'll tell him you guys have seen his work, he will be thrilled to know he has fans!
    I always try to squick out a friend of mine with it since I noticed she doesn't like it. Can't bring myself to actually get some spider pet and a hunter to hunt her around, it would be way to mean since she has arachnaphobia.

Deleted
    That overpowered fear that makes you run and get stuck somewhere or fall through the world.