Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Solar beam. I do not believe it should be removed but resigned. It should work like Ring of Peace.

The difference between solar beam and ring of peace is that solar beam instantly silences you. Ring of peace only silences you if you cast within it. I think this would help somewhat with how annoying solar beam + vortex currently is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redversion View Post
    Solar beam. I do not believe it should be removed but resigned. It should work like Ring of Peace.

The difference between solar beam and ring of peace is that solar beam instantly silences you. Ring of peace only silences you if you cast within it. I think this would help somewhat with how annoying solar beam + vortex currently is.
    I think its Vortex that is the real problem, and it should be removed.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Necro strike needs to redesigned some how. Finally see why people are saying DK's will be insane this season...Shit should have a two stack limit on healing needing to be done. Unholy dks can basically nuke you down because they get 4 vs frost's 2. When I got 4 on a friend it was a little less than half his life to heal before he started receiving heals...This was me just fucking around with it for him to see exactly what it does. it should be an even playing field with frost and unholys with that strike. Either it stacks up to twice or make it so frost dks can use unholy or death runes on it to make it equal out. Shits ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate any kind of stun-lock, although I haven't PvPed in over a year so I'm not really up to date on the matter.

Deleted
    Ring of Peace, or whatever it's called.

Psyfiend.

F### that stupid fearbot. As a DK I always save my Lichborne for their spammarific endless fear crusade (95% of the BG priests are bad and dont shackle), but I don't always have my 2 minute cd ready. It might as well be a stun-bot because it takes some damage to break fear.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Inquisition.
    You cared enough to post.

Definitely Psyfiend with a close second being fear. Fear spam is just annoying. Polymorph spam is up there, but atleast it has a disadvantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stampede in arenas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silence without a doubt.

That, or any of the following:
    Frost Bolt
    Stealth
    Prowl
    Cobra Shot
    Power Word: Shield

Really though, I hate silences in general (Hpally). The one thing I truly hate though is War Stomp (it happens so infrequently that I'm almost irl stunned when I see it!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Mortal Strike and other heal reduction abilities that require no skill.

Cyclone. Ever since my first encounter with a druid spamming it, that will always be my answer to this question. Warlock & Resto druid combo's were the reason I quit pvp many seasons ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Stampede in arenas.
    This. Not entirely sure why Hunters can throw five rampaging pets at my face (which as a Warlock is in most cases an instagib) and I'm not allowed to throw my Infernal at theirs.

Click signature for main character's armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just one ability? Probably Psychic Scream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ring of shit (peace)

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    Silence without a doubt.

That, or any of the following:
    Frost Bolt
    Stealth
    Prowl
    Cobra Shot
    Power Word: Shield

Really though, I hate silences in general (Hpally). The one thing I truly hate though is War Stomp (it happens so infrequently that I'm almost irl stunned when I see it!)
    What the hell is your issue with Cobra Shot?

Deleted
    Probably Psychic Scream. I'm not a very good PvP player, but being feared for 8 seconds sure is annoying. It's not overpowered, it's just annoying. Actually, most CC effects with a duration over 4 seconds are.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonZapdos View Post
    This. Not entirely sure why Hunters can throw five rampaging pets at my face (which as a Warlock is in most cases an instagib) and I'm not allowed to throw my Infernal at theirs.
    And Army of the dead. It has a much longer CD; costs resources, has a long channeling time, deals less damage but it's not useable in arena.

Great logic.

Deleted
    Second Wind for sure

Any ability that clears all debuffs.