Deleted

druid spec for pvp in patch 5.2 - feral or moonkin ?

Hello fellow pvp'ers,

I have a question for all of U - which spec is better for pvp in 5.2?

Let me tell about my pvp gameplay - > i dont have enaough time to spend endless hours on battlegrounds and farming qonquest points, I work 4 days per week ( 12 h in work each day ) and 3 days i usually go to the university.

So i dont have much time to play... And my question is - what is ( in my situation ) faster ? I mean - playing as a feral druid and capping qonquest points in 2VS2 arenas, or gearing my boomkin with qonquest items? I dont have time for rbg's or 3vs3, boomkin in 2vs2 is not good ....

I thought about earning 27 k of qonquest points as a feral and then gear my boomkin for honor.. What do you think about it?

Deleted
    For no-skill easier rating go feral.
    For actual fun go boomkin.

Deleted
    What i wonder is , people always ask the same questions here.

What is better? what should i do ? i don't got time blablabla

don't expect to be top notch or get full gear every week if you are busy 12 hours a day. Really play what ever the hell you want, be it feral be it boomkin hell even go resto , who the hell cares?

Really these sorts threads should not be allowed here. We can't decide for you!

rbgs - boomkin
    arena - feral

You already said you have no time to really play.

Why would you aim for anything but 2v2 if you can barely play?

So I get you re asking what spec is better to getting your CPoints faster?
    Or you re into pvp because it is fun?

What is your goal?

If you re trying to decide on the spec depending on what will give you CP faster, then why the hell do you even pvp?
    Because if earning CPoints fast is your only PvP goal, the fastest way will be paying some good arena partner to carry you each week :P.

In case you enjoy pvp you should start with asking yourself if you actually prefer cat or boomkin.

BOTH specs are good for pvp, if you can play them well.

Since you are asking such question, it shows you DONT know what is better for you,
    therefore I doubt you d be able to play well enough to take advantage of spec specifics.

Because of that I am also assuming - you re not a top PvPer, and you are not going to play against top 5% players, who are skillcapped,
    and where it would really matter to consider which spec has more advantages over the other.

On average play level you just need to make sure you have fun and you play your spec well.

So, pick spec that you like more!!!!!! :P

I'd normally recommend Boomer to everyone, but if all you have time for is 2v2 then Feral is probably your best bet. And, as you rightfully said, once you hit 27k conquest you can just buy all the conquest boomkin gear for honor, by which time you might have free time and can swap back to Boomkin.

Good luck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    What i wonder is , people always ask the same questions here.

What is better? what should i do ? i don't got time blablabla

don't expect to be top notch or get full gear every week if you are busy 12 hours a day. Really play what ever the hell you want, be it feral be it boomkin hell even go resto , who the hell cares?

Really these sorts threads should not be allowed here. We can't decide for you!
    Here take a tampon. People ask for advice nothing wrong with that.

OT: I'd go feral. Easier to play if you dont have much time take feral. They are easier to play and more fun for casuals

I did boomkin 2v2 last night with a rsham and it was brutal when we went up against healer/dps teams. They could never kill us but we could never kill them. Went up against a feral/rsham team and they did very good damage but was just not enough until their rsham got off a pretty good drink and we were behind on mana so we left. Boomkin is not very strong in 2v2 unless you run double dps and then it is actually pretty good. Feral will be easier to partner with in 2v2 with PUGs though because you can run with a healer and pretty much any dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both specs take a decent amount of skill. I'm not sure why you would consider Feral to be easier to get rating.
    But Feral in 5.2 is very fun due to Rip damage increased by 15% and Maim damage increased by 100% (although Maim doesn't bring any damage to the table anyhow).

Deleted
    My suggestion is... Go with the one you like most!
    I, personally, prefer feral. The bleeds are great. I stick to 2v2's, though, so I'd guess it's also about what you plan on doing.