(Arms/FuryWarrior PvP) My thoughts...

Arms/Fury Warriors are now weaker than 5.1 at defensing themselves..adding 10 rage to overpower is very difficult to fight while in defensive stance..Blizz is just forcing us to sit in battle stance.If not,why blizzard add 10 rage to overpower?why blizzard is making us difficult???warriors are always using it and it is very useful..They now also have less control..I saw many warriors are using Bladestorm talent instead of shockwave.But i think it's more worse...I tried Bladestorm,but i think it's still not good.Doing 120% weapon damage for 6sec but has a 90sec cooldown.So i used Shockwave again..
    So then when warriors are in battle stance,they become defenseless...

I dueled a geared sub rogue,they hit more harder than 5.1,doing a single 34k damage without crit.i was geared too.i was sitting in defensive stance,so after that,i lost.I used Shieldwall,Die by the Sword,Recklessness.I was shocked.It reminds me in cata that rogues are more stronger than warriors.And now,warriors are same like cata..
    what a disapointment..

btw sorry for my bad English.Im from HK and still didnt master my English XD
    Last edited by walled56; 2013-03-16 at 03:35 PM.

It's not that warriors are weak. Rogues are just over the top right now.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    It's not that warriors are weak. Rogues are just over the top right now.
    Yeah...but im sad for the warrior changes

Rogues may be strong atm, but Warriors counter them. Warriors are just really weak. Overnerfed imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkd View Post
    Rogues may be strong atm, but Warriors counter them. Warriors are just really weak. Overnerfed imo.
    Totally Agreed