Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    I said without CDs.

And how can you not see this? A rogue trying to kill a DK for example, constant second wind and im trying to beat him down with hemorrage/backstab.. Impossible

I have to kite like a fucking chicken until every offensive CD i have is up.. Yeah rogues are totally OP!
    This line of reasoning really reminds me of this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...0swfviw#t=246s

Shadow Dance is a minute CD.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-03-17 at 04:54 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

go assassination, stack mastery, and just sit and watch as deadly dps's through SW.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Yeah that whole 60s on Dance is a bitch to wait through. I bet it just takes FOREVER.

Reck level CD every 60s and its not up enough. Ha.

What happened to your ban? I was actually enjoying discussion without you whining about warriors and rogues in every thread. I guess the lesson there is it is okay to spout off to a mod and get banned, because you get unbanned later?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    What happened to your ban? I was actually enjoying discussion without you whining about warriors and rogues in every thread. I guess the lesson there is it is okay to spout off to a mod and get banned, because you get unbanned later?
    Better mods intervened I suppose. Or its just I hadnt hit the infraction count #. Surprised me too. I see you are still trolling.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can burn them down as Mut easily enough. Dispatch spam gives me all the damage I need even if my CDs are down. Sure they can run around a bit and try to delay the inevitable but once I get them low without a healer they're dead in the water.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Healers can outdps second wind. You're doing something very wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    I said without CDs.

And how can you not see this? A rogue trying to kill a DK for example, constant second wind and im trying to beat him down with hemorrage/backstab.. Impossible

I have to kite like a fucking chicken until every offensive CD i have is up.. Yeah rogues are totally OP!
    Welcome to the rogues playstyle, where your sustained damage isn't the damage you should be relying on! If you wish to reroll to a class with great sustained damage, might I suggest Unholy DK?

Seriously man. You're complaining about rogue sustained damage not being as great as others. Rogues are about burst damage. If you, like all other rogues, spam your Hemorrhage/Backstab without pooling energy, then you won't ever get through 2nd wind. All you can do is to set up a killing burst by A) Pooling energy, kidney shot at 90~ energy and go all out on Backstabs with Rupture on of course or B) Pooling energy, kidney shot at about 90~ energy into a shadow dance and ambush him to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Zots View Post
    If I remember correctly. Blizzard has clearly stated that PvP is NOT balanced toward 1v1. This thread should be locked.
    It's not black and white like that, it's about priorities and 1vs1 is more or less at the bottom of that list. But far from ignored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Like I said, a healer can outdps second wind. Rogues should not and DO NOT need cds to outdps second wind + defensive stance. If you do, it's blatantly obvious that the rogue playstyle is over your head and you don't know how to pool energy for your non-cd "burst".
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Like I said, a healer can outdps second wind. Rogues should not and DO NOT need cds to outdps second wind + defensive stance. If you do, it's blatantly obvious that the rogue playstyle is over your head and you don't know how to pool energy for your non-cd "burst".
    Healer being able to outdps second wind? Which healer is able to burst through 2nd wind WITHOUT the use of CDs? (aka hotw druids)

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    You are wrong and obviously do not play a rogue, healer or warrior.

haha with the second wind nerf if you can't kill one of us within a stun you are kinda fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    haha with the second wind nerf if you can't kill one of us within a stun you are kinda fail.
    And if you are dying within a cheapshot you are kinda fail.

Deleted
    You should drop most people from 100%-dead in a smoke bomb. If you're undergeared, you should be using your cooldowns at 35%, not full hp. Rogues are god tier OP right now, you should be destroying any class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game isn't balanced around 1v1, never was and never will be. So what someone can or cannot do against a class, by themselves, really does not matter.

Also for the 'SW is always up under 35% sigh' comments... that would actually matter if the warrior was always, you know, under 35% health. /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    And if you are dying within a cheapshot you are kinda fail.
    Yeah because clearly when a Rogue kills you in 5s at 35% its because you are fail...

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer is quite simple. If you're fighting a warrior, save CDs for Second Wind.

Deleted
    I love how this guy wants his damage as a physical class to out DPS SW when he doesn't have cooldowns.

Some men just wanna watch the world burn...

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Yeah because clearly when a Rogue kills you in 5s at 35% its because you are fail...
    He never said 35 percent. But if he did mean at 35 percent I suppose he's correct.

Im pretty sure shrukien toss alone can outdps second wind.