Demo trinket question (wooshoolay)

Hi

I'm currently running demo/destro (have been maily demo so far, just relearning destro, but doing better as demo so far)
    I've been running with RoY (uograde 2/2) and LoTC (2/2).
    Yesterday I got the LFR wooshoolay trinket. I will get the shado pan trinket today and was planning to keep RoY for destro and demo (maybe LoTC but need some tesing)
    Does the wooshoolay (LFR) could beat one of these 2 (a doom with 10 stack must hit hard (-25% now...tx blizz), but its probably hard to line it with other CD. I don't trust SC on this one, since its all about using your head to maximise the 9-10 stacks, and I don't think SC does this well.

Anybody with an advice ? Thanks in advance

Ishamaell (Zul'jin(US))

I have the normal one and it procs reasonably often, and maybe I'm just lucky, but it lines up with CDs pretty frequently. Chaos bolts with DS:I and 10 stacks hit like a truck.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    got mine normal version today on coin. say hello to 870k chaos bolts

Quote Originally Posted by Viggers View Post
    got mine normal version today on coin. say hello to 870k chaos bolts
    On fights with damage modifiers it's outrageous. Seeing numbers in the millions on LFR Elegon makes me lol.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livendula View Post
    On fights with damage modifiers it's outrageous. Seeing numbers in the millions on LFR Elegon makes me lol.
    i know what im doing tomorrow!

The lfr version is not so good tough, an uptime of around 15% tonight on boss fight (11% on our jin-rok kill).
    I tink I'm gonna stick with RoY and shadopan trinket.

It's kinda lame that the proc rate and the proc itself scale with iLvl. Seems a bit overkill.

Deleted
    It's kinda lame that the proc rate and the proc itself scale with iLvl. Seems a bit overkill.
    Well else some trinkets would only lose to stronger versions if itself

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the only procs that scale with iLvl are the one that don't actually have stats, Rune of Re-Origination and Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen.

Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    I believe the only procs that scale with iLvl are the one that don't actually have stats, Rune of Re-Origination and Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen.
    That definitely makes more sense but doesn't really explain Jackzod's low uptime.

10+ Year Old Account
    That definitely makes more sense but doesn't really explain Jackzod's low uptime.
    .5 PPM basically 'should' average out to be 20s of uptime out of 2 minutes before haste. With the way they are normalized and the fact that they scale with haste you're probably looking at roughly 18-20% average uptime. Jin'rok is ~6 minute fight, that means if you get a proc at the beginning the way they are 'normalized' means you could be unlucky and have 3 minutes of no procs before it starts to ramp up, so for an unlucky pull you could get just 2 procs, which would be the 11% uptime.

Nothing to do with ilvl, just the random nature of rPPM. All the new trinkets are going to feel about the same in that regard.

This is exactly what happened, 2 proc for the whole fight. (5min 20 sec).
    I will do some more testing, but I think I should stick with RoY till the normal version