Deleted

Hunter per Green Devilsaur ??

Is still possible to tame Green Devilsaur ??
    I tryd to tame it with my beastmaster hunter, but nothing happend..

I believe so... the issue was people getting feared since krush or w/e his name would fear so often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should still be possible. I somehow tamed king krush without a problem of fear. Either I used freeze trap or core hound's bloodlust.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is still possible; and I believe the one in the dungeon is tamebale now too, in case you don't want to camp the rare spawn. What error did you get when you tried?

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Yes, it is still possible; and I believe the one in the dungeon is tamebale now too, in case you don't want to camp the rare spawn. What error did you get when you tried?
    Freeze trap is immune for him now. I am lvl 75 and I died. Yeah.. he use a lot of fear.

You'll have to have a lot of haste if you want to tame him at 75. Bring a corehound and pop hero, dismiss, use a haste pot, then tame.
    Think that works

Quote Originally Posted by Jaklina View Post
    You'll have to have a lot of haste if you want to tame him at 75. Bring a corehound and pop hero, dismiss, use a haste pot, then tame.
    Think that works
    This plus Glyph of Tame Beast should do the trick. Try again if it doesn't work first try: he doesn't always cast fear at the same time.

Deleted
    Well, he's rare and 75 might be a little bit to low in level to tame him. Come back when you're on a higher level and haste through it with freeze and haste bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    This plus Glyph of Tame Beast should do the trick. Try again if it doesn't work first try: he doesn't always cast fear at the same time.
    Forgot about that glyph lol.

get tame glyph pop rapid fire pop tame GG

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Krush is the only tameable GREEN devilsaur.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    Krush is the only tameable GREEN devilsaur.
    My bad. For some reason I was remembering the one in the dungeon as being green.

Sig by Isilrien